Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area2 @ Jones Beach.................

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Hells no! I WILL NOT WATCH MOBY AGAIN! You bet your ass im gonna be in that tent the whole night like last year.

my plan exactly.

Yes loyola, you can get tickets from ticketmaster, i dont know if you can get them there. March, the DJ tent starts up at like 2:30 or so, and goes until like 10

i'll be there! tiesto and digweed... then a little guy called carl cox... doesn't get much better

here's the lineup for the night:

Theo 2:30-3:15

Dieselboy 3:15-4:00

DJ Tiësto 4:00-6:00

DJ Tim Skinner 6:00-6:30

John Digweed 6:30-8:30

Carl Cox 8:30 - 10:00

some might bitch that tiesto is so early... but he's playin for 2 hours and i have a feeling he'll tear shit up as usual...

anyone know anything about tim skinner... apparently digweed really likes him and got him into area 2 and like having him on before him...

im a little lost . i dont kno what this whole thing is, but from what i hear it sounds pretty insane. can someone tell me what day it is, and if you kno ... how much are tickets cost... plz someone help me out.. i went onto ticketmaster. and looked up area 2 and they said nothing bout jones beach.... is the one at pnc bank art cent the same thing with the same djs

friday (aug 2) at Jones Beach. 2:30pm until like 11.

tickets are on ticketmaster from $38 to $75, but if your just going for the dj tent gets the cheapseats beacause the tickets only designate where you can sit in the main aimplitheatre (which isnt where the djs will be).

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

im a little lost . i dont kno what this whole thing is, but from what i hear it sounds pretty insane. can someone tell me what day it is, and if you kno ... how much are tickets cost... plz someone help me out.. i went onto ticketmaster. and looked up area 2 and they said nothing bout jones beach.... is the one at pnc bank art cent the same thing with the same djs

its the same festival, but thats on wednesday in jersey. the jones beach show is right under that (its listed as Wantagh, the town jones beach is in)

holy shit i was gona go to exit this friday, im probably gona go to this thing now... not for the concert but for the djs. also one more question. i have nevewr been to jones beach. is it possible and does anyone kno how long it would take for someone to get up there on public transportation from nyc

A friend of mine used to work for Delsner/Slater Productions and I used to go to every concert in the summer for free and backstage so I know this place well. The Nassau County Police have a booth there and they look for anything and everything, an open beer a joint, they will ticket you or even arrest you on the spot and ruin your day. Do not party out in the open there are palin clothes undercover detectives walking around the parking lot and they are there to bust balls. They will go so far as to offer to sell you anything just to snare you. As Tony Montana once said "all I got is my word and my balls and I don't break them for fuckin' anybody" and you shouldn't either.

Now on another note we have to come up with a meeting place and time.

Any suggestions ? :cool: