Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey summer club scene

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I just cant seem to get out of it. Im killing myself going out Thursday through Sunday. I feel like DJ Dan.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Nah...Wednesday thru Sunday. Thats the ticket! Thats my schedule anyhow..:aright:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

just cant seem to get into it anymore:(

BG

It happened to me also, I think it was from spening summers there. being there all the time. Plus, I calmed down a little......... It happens I guess. Try somewhere different........... Hamptons or Umm Europe :D Worked for me :D:)

Originally posted by perns2002

It happened to me also, I think it was from spening summers there. being there all the time. Plus, I calmed down a little......... It happens I guess. Try somewhere different........... Hamptons or Umm Europe :D Worked for me :D:)

he just started this summer..........it's not burn out........

it's all about growing up, moving on and wanting better things for yourself ..... WELCOME TO BIG KID WORLD !!

we have all been there at some point or another. try not going out so often, then you will appreciate the good times, the good music and the good crowds more than you do rght now !!!

just cant seem to get into it anymore:(

BG

Yup just as barbiegirl stated "it's all about growing up, moving on and wanting better things for yourself" Did you really think that you would stay/like the "club world" fooorevvvvvverrrrrrrrrr ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Yup just as barbiegirl stated "it's all about growing up, moving on and wanting better things for yourself" Did you really think that you would stay/like the "club world" fooorevvvvvverrrrrrrrrr ;)

Im not ready to grow up....:mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

ARE YOU KIDDING ME :eek:

a) I wasnt talking to you

B) it was directed towards the person who started this thread....who is expecting to hear every shore DJ spin every new track he hears on satellite from week to week....it doesnt happen at DJais, Tempts, Merge, etc in the summer. They work the crowd and do a fine job with it.

c) I continue to find it funny how your avatar is a crab......how ironic. Actually if it were multiple crabs I guess it would be more ironic.

Originally posted by bumparella

No he didn't! (is there something you would like to share??)

:clap: :clap:

.....or.....NOT share!...........i'll pass on the sharing of he crotch crusaders!!!!!................

btw......carusomaas~~~>:laugh: :laugh: :clap:

Originally posted by carusomaas11

B) it was directed towards the person who started this thread....who is expecting to hear every shore DJ spin every new track he hears on satellite from week to week....it doesnt happen at DJais, Tempts, Merge, etc in the summer. They work the crowd and do a fine job with it.

not true bro....we've been through this....now i may have only to tempts a few times, surf twice, djais once, and merge once, but thats the point....NONE of me make me want to make the drive and spend the money

im not down with Jersey club rats and like you said, the music isnt worth it either...maybe if they offered me more I would drive down, but bangin girls just for the sake of bangin them gets old fast, and thats not what im lookin for at this point in my life, so id rather go somewhere where the music is good, or I'll just stay home

BG

not true bro....we've been through this....now i may have only to tempts a few times, surf twice, djais once, and merge once, but thats the point....NONE of me make me want to make the drive and spend the money

im not down with Jersey club rats and like you said, the music isnt worth it either...maybe if they offered me more I would drive down, but bangin girls just for the sake of bangin them gets old fast, and thats not what im lookin for at this point in my life, so id rather go somewhere where the music is good, or I'll just stay home

BG

I'll refer you back to my first post on this thread

Originally posted by carusomaas11

a) I wasnt talking to you

c) I continue to find it funny how your avatar is a crab......how ironic. Actually if it were multiple crabs I guess it would be more ironic.

:bounce::clap:AND... BEST REPLY OF 2002 goes to... CARUSOMAAS11:bounce::clap: