Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC newcomer

so been doin a little reading of these posts...

whazzup, just wanna say that i'm a total newbie to NYC, just moved out here and don't know anyone... would love to go clubbing. what's the best way to meet people??

i'm from southern cali, outta school, wanna listen to some good music and meet friendly people. any suggestions on places, times, etc?

thanx:tongue: :rolleyes::)

Originally posted by arkamina

so been doin a little reading of these posts...

whazzup, just wanna say that i'm a total newbie to NYC, just moved out here and don't know anyone... would love to go clubbing. what's the best way to meet people??

i'm from southern cali, outta school, wanna listen to some good music and meet friendly people. any suggestions on places, times, etc?

thanx:tongue: :rolleyes::)

What kinda music you into? What kinda scene you into? How old are you?

Give some details and I'll hook you up with a good party.......

Welcome to NYC! Tell me what type of music or scene that you are into and I'll give you some suggestions.

Its definitely hard to meet people right away when you move to NYC. However, after 6 months, you end up having a crew of people you can go out with.

I've now been here for 2 years. Its amazing how many different types of people that I've met. These two years have been by far some of the best years of my life!

Look forward to hopefully meeting you at a CP mixer someday.