Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yAbbA

klohe

I was watching a news show and they were talking about yabba, a drug widely used in Thailand...30x more powerful than ecstacy and a hallucinogen...more addictive than crack (20 million ppl)...long term abuse causes severe paranoia (ppl were jumping off of roofs, killing children they had taken hostage while strung out)...$1 a pill!!!!!! Government officials fear it will leak to the US...let's see :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

I was watching a news show and they were talking about yabba, a drug widely used in Thailand...30x more powerful than ecstacy and a hallucinogen...more addictive than crack (20 million ppl)...long term abuse causes severe paranoia (ppl were jumping off of roofs, killing children they had taken hostage while strung out)...$1 a pill!!!!!! Government officials fear it will leak to the US...let's see :rolleyes:

only $1 a pill...hmmmmm i'll take about 100000000000000 :D

why the hell would anyone in their right mind wanna take this.,....

stay awake for days on end...you gotta be kidding me....and the feeling that bugs are under my skin....no fucking thanks....

i dont understand people...please stay away from this it looks extremely dangerous and rather unpleasent...there is more info in erowoid.com as well

yeah, i saw the show (i think it was on the pulse)...

i thought at first they were going to talk about e, but i had never even heard of this yaba.

sounds like some seriously fucked up stuff... the junkies on the show were just unbelievable... taking kids hostage in the middle of the street to get drugs.

from the description:

The main ingredients, which include salt, household cleaning products, distilled cold medicines and lithium from camera batteries

now that sounds like a good trip... :hang:

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

from the description:

The main ingredients, which include salt, household cleaning products, distilled cold medicines and lithium from camera batteries

what exactly out of these ingredients is addictive anyway???

I spent almost one year working on the Thailand/Myanmar Border, and let me tell you.....this drug has been out of control over there for a long time......the shit is everywhere, and everyone seems to be mad hooked. When I went to the Koi Samui Raves in Thailand, I think I was given some, but i was told it was just speed.......I think it was yaba cause the shit kept me up for DAYS!!!....I mean, I have done plenty of Crystal in my life, and this shit makes crystal seem like fucking table salt.......

Anyway, the story behind it is that the government of Myanmar (Burma), which borders Thailand is run by dictators. Myanmar is made up of a fucking trillion different ethnic factions all fighting for independence......One that happens to be allied with the government is the UWA.....They were the first to mass produce Yabba and now make BILLIONS of Yabba Tablets, and flood them into thailand, all with the Myanmar government getting a profit.

Anyway.....the shit is hardcore harsh, and maaaaad addictive, but if you like speed then give it a try.....i can almost promise it will be here soon, just like everything else..........

Yeah it'll be in the states cuz some fool read the ingredients and started manufacturing his very own private label in a public toilet bowl. If they sell it cheap enough and it really is that good, I might substitute out my Scrubbing Bubbles for it the next time I clean my shitter.

Originally posted by Blhurr

Yeah it'll be in the states cuz some fool read the ingredients and started manufacturing his very own private label in a public toilet bowl. If they sell it cheap enough and it really is that good, I might substitute out my Scrubbing Bubbles for it the next time I clean my shitter.

:constipa: DRUG LAB

:flush: LIFE AFTER YABBA

:blown: SOLUTION

u guys gotta understand how misleading it is when people say its made from "lithium from camera batteries"....and like how G is made from "bleach"....if u understand chemistry you'll know what i mean....how does this sound.....

I'll take some hydrochloric acid and some floor cleaner (lye) and mix it.....sounds like some fucked up shit huh? dont worry its only salt water......or what if i take i have an explosive metal (sodium) and a poisonous gas (chlorine).....shit that only makes salt

im just tryin 2 get at that no matter how fucked up the ingredients may sound to whatever you're making....it doesnt mean that ur final product is fucked up too (well if u kno what ur doin at least lol)