Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was ROXY----BAEZ?

Originally posted by roninmess

he was pretty good, althought i didnt like him playin in your eyes.

the crowd was by far the worst i have ever seen roxy.

even worse than the night with the beach balls? where there were like 5 of us on the stage and like... 100 people in the entire club.... :worry2: that was terrible... please dont say it was worse than that!!

Originally posted by linabina

even worse than the night with the beach balls? where there were like 5 of us on the stage and like... 100 people in the entire club.... :worry2: that was terrible... please dont say it was worse than that!!

let me just say that me and bugout compared it to matrix.... there was breakdancing to the right of the stage if u were standing on it. FUckin ppl rollin face left and right with other ppl doin photon lights in their face.... disgusting.

there were still mad hot girls like always, but it was definitely amature night at "the" roxy.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

never heard it before.. is it that bad?

i thought that was a big factory track...

It is a big Factory song and I think that's why Robin didn't like him playing it. LOL.. it's like one of those songs that just doesn't sound right unless played by JP.. or something like that, right Roninmess?? :tongue:

let me just say that me and bugout compared it to matrix.... there was breakdancing to the right of the stage if u were standing on it. FUckin ppl rollin face left and right with other ppl doin photon lights in their face.... disgusting.

there were still mad hot girls like always, but it was definitely amature night at "the" roxy.

boooo :no::hang:

Originally posted by codica3

It is a big Factory song and I think that's why Robin didn't like him playing it. LOL.. it's like one of those songs that just doesn't sound right unless played by JP.. or something like that, right Roninmess?? :tongue:

pretty much... i love the song.... and baez tore it up with going through it, but i dont know, theres something weird about other ppl playin it.

Originally posted by bamitsme

baez = factory...he can play anyyyyyyyy factory hit thats out. oll school.

true.. if he hadn't gotten a little too indulgent, he might still be spinning factory saturdays for all we know...

too bad he aint' what he used to be... evolution fridays @ tunnel for afterhours back in the day *sigh* :(

my review---

Got there and met Goomba Johnny from KTU, very chill guy, very nice, talked with me and robin adn bobby for a lil while.

Now for the muzzzikk--

I didnt know what to expect from Eddie and had never heard him live. He was SICKKKKKKKKKK.....all night long it was a nice mix of tribal, vocal, and hard stuff that sounded lovely on the phazon. Plus any DJ who can keep 4 things going at once has my respect (crowd song, final chapter, trippin and make the world go round)

Robin made Luz sound worse than it was, madd people ran to the floor when he played it, Which i must say, he played a diff version than the one that leaked, and he mixed it with GTI the whole time and timed the breaks perfectly so it sounded sick. Top to bottom musically it was a sick night i felt. Eddie was a very cool guy also.

Crowd was def a lil wierd, breakdancers, lots of photon lights and shit. Definitely madd hot girls. I wouldnt neccessarily judge last nites crowd as a reflection of the roxy crowd as a whole tho, b/c of the terrible rain and storms, Im sure getting anybody in that place was a good thing.

hawaiiguestlist, good seeing u again, met some new peeps (reenicole? not sure on the spelling) and the dude with the A/X in his sig....nice meeting ya'll...

i gotta wake up now

Mike Bugout

Well....yea Roxy was pretty dead last night...although it did fill in alittle around 2-2:30 mark.

Baez was pretty good if ya ask me, good mixing, good tracks, i just think the crowd was off like ronin said.

Im a person that gets fucked up in clubs myself, but im talking drunk, dancing fucked up, not sitting on the stairs buggin out with glow sticks flyin around.

It was nice meeting Ronin and Mike, very very cool kids. Once again i apologize if i was really crunked lol. Finally met some CP heads and they were really chill, so that basically made my night.

nice meeting you too the funny thing was that the bathroom lady told me that it was going to be a shitty night crowd wise and i told her no wait it stop rainning give it time .....boy she was soooo right but baez was good

yeah dont get me wrong, baez tore up in your eyes, and gti together, it's just that it's different to hear it outside of sound factory to me. I dunno, it's like a special song or something:blank:

and yes the music was sick last night, but that crowd was horrid. definitely had to do to with the weather.

and yes the music was sick last night, but that crowd was horrid. definitely had to do to with the weather.

just a question...how did you factor into the "horrid" crowd last night?...the exception I'm sure.