Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kinda person have u always wanted to date but yet.

quoth

is totalllllllllllllly not you?

As weird as this may sound...i have ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wanted to fuckin date some hot gothic chic...or like a vampire chic.

idk..maybe i just been to Heretic909's club one too many times..but for like the longest time now hot gothic chics in ALLLLLLL BLACK and LEATHER OR VINYL just do it for me.

YUM...

what bout you peeps?

any type of people u ever wanted to date but just isnt yer style?

hmm interesting question...

- ive dated the goth girls..mmm mm they are fun in bed...

- dated the jock hounding preps and cheerleader types...good for sex but not much else (imo)

- dated the hippy\vegan\wannabe lesbo girls..they are weird as is...good for sex tho..

- been with every race except japanese...hmmm...asian spice :)

- dated my fair share of club kids\noodles\and ravers

i guess my answer would be...i dunno...depends on my mood as to what im lookin for i think...

im a equal oppertunity dater :)

what is a 'noodle'?

u know, the goth girls i have known generally are pretty damn normal in bed. at first it seems like they'd be into weird stuff, but when it comes down to it they're kinda like everyone else.

it's those "normal" girls ya gotta watch out for..

Originally posted by wideskies

what is a 'noodle'?

u know, the goth girls i have known generally are pretty damn normal in bed. at first it seems like they'd be into weird stuff, but when it comes down to it they're kinda like everyone else.

it's those "normal" girls ya gotta watch out for..

to me a noodle is one of those candyravers\plur annoying girls...but the ones i hooked up with were like that moreso then not..but they were cute as hell so wtf?

as for the goth girls ive been with...hell no they werent normal..into bondage..all sorts of fun shit...

kinky = goooood

i agree those 'plain girls' are the ones to watch out for..those are usually the ones that are the real FREAKY FREAKYs...

bring em on! :)

I always thought it would be interesting to date a real literary intellectual... a writer or something; but someone who was really grounded and really into his art.

Unfortunately, unless he was corruptable, I think I would get real bored, real soon- either that or he'd quickly grow tired of being with a party girl.

Originally posted by tastyt

I always thought it would be interesting to date a real literary intellectual... a writer or something; but someone who was really grounded and really into his art.

Unfortunately, unless he was corruptable, I think I would get real bored, real soon- either that or he'd quickly grow tired of being with a party girl.

dated a girl once who runs 2 publishing houses...also a English teacher...the one with the publishing business was the most into the freaky freaky then anyone else yet...closet freaks are fun...

"you wanna do what with that..umm..ok lets do it"

:aright:

Originally posted by gambitrah

dated a girl once who runs 2 publishing houses...also a English teacher...the one with the publishing business was the most into the freaky freaky then anyone else yet...closet freaks are fun...

"you wanna do what with that..umm..ok lets do it"

:aright:

I work in publishing... but I don't exactly fall under the "true intellectual" category to which I was referring.

Or maybe we are all just freaks like that? I dunno, I've heard some wild stories about the publishing biz... unfortunately, it's not really so crazy anymore.

hmmm...im not sure. i think i kinda go for the same type of girl most of the time and im happy with it. im very picky when it comes to my girls, idk why, but i just am.

idk about dating..but ive ALWAYS wanted to fuck an older woman...i mean im 20, so im talkin bout a woman in her late 20's, early 30's. nothin real old. that would just be hot. i want an older experienced woman.

Originally posted by tastyt

..so he cant do speed on the train first thing in the morning...lol...

my goal is to take my mediocre-self and become a true literary intellectual...i actually carry around a reading list i obtained from a college professor years ago that i want to complete before heading back to school...i'll call you when i'm done...at this rate, couple of years tops...

Originally posted by quoth

is totalllllllllllllly not you?

any type of people u ever wanted to date but just isnt yer style?

The girl im with now is nothing like my type, I guess my tastes are becoming finer :D.

I always wanted to date a women who is sophisticated, professional, incredibly sexy, and seductively smothering.

my goal is to FIND [nevermind actually date] a female version of myself. someone who's into similar things as i am, who posesses a large degree of cuteness/cuddliness laced with mischief and occasional evil tendencies.

Oh and did i mention she must loooove music, long intellectual convos and being crazy in bed.

I say i would like to date this kind of person because they're so rare i'm almost convinced they don't exist.

like someone else said...an older woman...not too old...but older. OMG and an Asian. Asian girls are so hot it's not even funny. I know it would be a generalization...but do Asian girls generally tend to like White guys. i don't get that impression but I hear that they do.

Originally posted by cintron

my goal is to FIND [nevermind actually date] a female version of myself. someone who's into similar things as i am, who posesses a large degree of cuteness/cuddliness laced with mischief and occasional evil tendencies.

Oh and did i mention she must loooove music, long intellectual convos and being crazy in bed.

I say i would like to date this kind of person because they're so rare i'm almost convinced they don't exist.

That sounds like me.. well except i dont like girls.. but I want to find a guy just like me, and into all the things that I enjoy doing etc... and not just trying to get laid.

Yea so I want to date a really hot fabulous guy, like the one i saw at the club not to long ago. LOL..

Also I agree with u guys.. asian girls are hot..most of them..one of my good friends is an asian girl.. she is soooooooo pretty, i think she needs to date better guys but thats my opinion. LOL

Is it me or do cute girls come a dime a dozen now a days!?!? Like everytime I leave the house i see so many girls that are pretty.....its like.. for every 10 cute girls there are 2 cute guys... something like that.