Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kinda person have u always wanted to date but yet.

quoth

Originally posted by sassa

i just want to date someone who has a higher iq than mine, if not the same amount...and someone who is stronger than i am...so far, that hasn't happened

Ohh please cupcake, that's the funniest fucking thing I've read in over a year. A higher IQ than you?? Why?, you want the guy to be THAT fast on the tip calculation so you can then proceed to NOT fuck him after he drops you at home? :laugh: That's fucking grand!! :aright:

And don't get me started in the strength department, there's a reason why my kind own everything.

HAAAAATTE!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by zeeker

like someone else said...an older woman...not too old...but older. OMG and an Asian. Asian girls are so hot it's not even funny. I know it would be a generalization...but do Asian girls generally tend to like White guys. i don't get that impression but I hear that they do.

50% like asian guys the other 50% prefer white guys, but most of those girls have the IQ of a bean sprout.

quoth: ok i'll be over around 7ish.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

idk about dating..but ive ALWAYS wanted to fuck an older woman...i mean im 20, so im talkin bout a woman in her late 20's, early 30's.

Leave it to xtcgspot to make you feel really "old"...damn you ;)

To answer the question...mmhh I think I would have to go with someone into art...someone like a writer, painter or something....anyway, not going to happen as I'm very happy with my semi-arty baby ):love: and I'm not going to change that....Otherwise, I always was been SOOOO NOT attracted to the same kind as me...or rather the guys I would meet at work (business types....arghhh, nice to work with....so not for my love life)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

hmmm...im not sure. i think i kinda go for the same type of girl most of the time and im happy with it. im very picky when it comes to my girls, idk why, but i just am.

idk about dating..but ive ALWAYS wanted to fuck an older woman...i mean im 20, so im talkin bout a woman in her late 20's, early 30's. nothin real old. that would just be hot. i want an older experienced woman.

if u get a chance to be w/ chix anywhere from 29 to 36 go for it.

they have just reached their "sexual prime" and are open to all kinds of shit.

I was w/ a girl for 5 years and the sex was good but she wasn't freaky at all. We broke up and then got back together 3 years later (since memorial day 2002) She is now 29 and wants to do all sorts of stuff. sex outside, sex all day, she is now more oral and cums like a wildcat. Sometimes older is better. :D

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Ohh please cupcake, that's the funniest fucking thing I've read in over a year. A higher IQ than you?? Why?, you want the guy to be THAT fast on the tip calculation so you can then proceed to NOT fuck him after he drops you at home? :laugh: That's fucking grand!! :aright:

And don't get me started in the strength department, there's a reason why my kind own everything.

HAAAAATTE!!!!! :mad:

:confused::blank: why do you constantly target me? got a problem with me, bring it. regarding the strength issue, i didn't mean physical strength, you moron, i meant emotionally and mentally, i.e. someone who has gone through a lot of shit and can still get through it to be a better person. :rolleyes:

what about you? what type?

Originally posted by sassa

:confused::blank: why do you constantly target me? got a problem with me, bring it. regarding the strength issue, i didn't mean physical strength, you moron, i meant emotionally and mentally, i.e. someone who has gone through a lot of shit and can still get through it to be a better person. :rolleyes:

what about you? what type?

Your persona amuses me. That's why I target you. I'm fascinated by your bitchiness and am dying to know the reasons behind it. To find out how much of a fucking princess you really are while you masquerade around here trying to sell us on you being a good person.

Adressing your question:

Me personally? I don't have a 'type', I don't believe in love, or emotional attachment like that.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Your persona amuses me. That's why I target you. I'm fascinated by your bitchiness and am dying to know the reasons behind it. To find out how much of a fucking princess you really are while you masquerade around here trying to sell us on you being a good person.

Adressing your question:

Me personally? I don't have a 'type', I don't believe in love, or emotional attachment like that.

i don't try to sell anything, if you like me or not is not my concern. i couldn't care less.

too bad you don't believe in emotional attachment, but now i can understand why you're such a bitter, depressed prick.

Hmm.....I think I'd have to say a guy who is an artist......def true New yorker .....very sexy ....chain smoker (that actually makes smoking look good) well dressed but in his own way ( no AX shirts)...kinda mysterious and very passionate

....the kinb of guy that actually defines sexy.....I barely ever refer to a guy as sexy (cute, hot, adorable yeah) but to be truely sexy is very hard!

:drool:

but I don't think I could ever see myself w a guy like that....it just totally would not fit into my life:D ....oh well hehe