Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What area do you live in?

djmikedr

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by apotheosis

I'm gathering Miami is Florida's "Manhattan", does every one here actually live in Miami, or parts around it? (like NJ, Queens, LI in New York)

Plantation, 18 miles north of downtown miami... Its much better up here...... Spanish speaking is not required...

Originally posted by saleen351

Plantation, 18 miles north of downtown miami... Its much better up here...... Spanish speaking is not required...

hahahahahaha Same as Saleen...and the spanish thing is definetely true. Id hate to live in Miami for that reason, so fucking annoying.

WELCOME TO FLORIDA, NOW SPEAK ENGLISH

Guest saleen351

Plantation is like Jersey with Palm trees. I really can't complain about this town. I checked out Jason Taylors house today, Kid i know lives across the street, He has a phatttttttttt new H2 Hummer with 24's on it... Sick. But fuck him... His z8 was phat too. Go jets, i should of pissed on his lawn....

I'm not much of a poster, but I figured i'd reply...

I live in Southwest Miami-Dade, but now we have been incorporated as Palmetto Bay.

I'm about 25/30 minutes away from South Beach

And the about 30 minutes away from Miami International Airport.

All depends on the traffic.

Mishka

Miami Beach – nice city for a young professional. an abundance of restaurants, clubs, shops, beaches, theatres, etc. most with in walking distance. housing is affordable, but requires a good investment of time. there is no other place in maimi-dade county, I would want to live.

Hollywood – a very underrated city. centrally located to miami. . nice city for a young professional, and also equally accommodating to raise a family. plenty of shops, nice beaches, etc. almost has a small town feel to it. housing very reasonable, my friend just signed the papers on a 4/2 house. what he paid was sick

I used to live in Coral Gables - couldn't deal -- too many soccer moms driving around in BMW SUVs!!!!

I just recently moved to 'the wood' or Hollywood, and can't friggin' stand it. The weekend drive is killing me! I should have moved to Miami Beach, it's really the only fun place to live when youre young and single.

Originally posted by joeygk

I used to live in Coral Gables - couldn't deal -- too many soccer moms driving around in BMW SUVs!!!!

the hell are u talking about man??!!! have u seen some of those soccer moms??!!! u lived in MILF heaven and u left??

ps

and they have money??!! :tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the hell are u talking about man??!!! have u seen some of those soccer moms??!!! u lived in MILF heaven and u left??

ps

and they have money??!! :tongue:

Yeah - it was funny. My roomate and I would go to the Publix, and see all these top-shelf honeys walking around in their high heels, fake boobs and diamond jewelry......then out of nowhere their 4 kids would come running up screaming "mommy, mommy, mommy." That really kills the flames.

I live in conservative, boring Midwest but am in Staten Island and Miami once a month each for long weekends for work and girl reasons. If I didn't have my weekends away to a normal city, I'd probably be hanging with Aunt B, Gomer, and Andy.

Would like to move but that would kill my income to move to South Florida and I would never move to New York.

Central Miami

10 min to Club Space

15 min to the Beach

10 min to Coconut Grove

15 drive to work at Peak traffic time :eek:

But I sure this place would not be agreeable with most on the board, since some Spanish is required. This doesn't bother me since the trade off is worth it. My place is very big and at a great price and close to everything.

Most importantly my furniture looks great!

I live in the Fountainbleu / Doral area. It's located in West Miami / Dade if your familiar with this area down here. I live pretty conveniently close to everything.

20 minutes to SoBe and downtown Miami.

20 minutes away from Cocowalk and the Coral Gables area

15 mintues away from the Kendall area

20 mintues away from the South Miami / Palmetto area

20 mintues away from the Miami Lakes / Hialeah area

30 minutes away from the North Miami / Aventura area

45 mintues away from downtown Ft. Lauderdale area

Originally posted by digital7

I live in the Fountainbleu / Doral area. It's located in West Miami / Dade if your familiar with this area down here. I live pretty conveniently close to everything.

20 minutes to SoBe and downtown Miami.

20 minutes away from Cocowalk and the Coral Gables area

15 mintues away from the Kendall area

20 mintues away from the South Miami / Palmetto area

20 mintues away from the Miami Lakes / Hialeah area

30 minutes away from the North Miami / Aventura area

45 mintues away from downtown Ft. Lauderdale area

:eek: i think we're neighbors!!!!!

LOL

i live in Coral Lakes...

i was just trying to figure out what the hell to call this, and bam! i see your post!

so yeah... whatever digital says!;)