Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>What ARE some of the TOP "Breaking Up" Excuses?

These are the "EXCUSES"

1-I still love you, but Im not in love you anymore

2-We should just be friends

3-I need some time apart to think things over

These are the True REASONS:

1-I found someone else

2-I found someone else

3-I found someone else

Add more to list..... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

These are the "EXCUSES"

1-I found someone else

2-I found someone else

3-I found someone else

Add more to list..... ;)

lol acutally i have eihter used 1 and 3 and had those reasons given to me too! ... but it wasn't for reasons 1,2 or 3

Originally posted by hitokiri24

1. its not u its me

That is the most absolutely ridiculous excuse

I HATE that line with a passion

The worst excuse I have ever heard about..but it wasnt to me was "You're great but Ive never been with anyone but you and I want someone to compare you too so I can truly appreciate how great you are. Then maybe we can get back together"

:rolleyes:

"Listen..i need to break it off with you..i cant handle the pressure of a serious relationship" :mad:

actual meaning:

mike i played you hardcore and i never meant anything i said to you..its all bullshit lies even though i'm the one who made shit serious by bringin up future things like marriage when i shoulda shut my mouth and gone with the flow and enjoyed the sexual aspects instead of acting so damn serious. Oh and meant to tell you on top of all that...im seeing someone else, i just dont have the balls to tell you.

yea nice thread glowgrlnyc ...helped me release some tension.

My recent 'excuse' was that I was feeling trapped, wasn't sure of things anymore, and after almost 4 years I was unable to remember who * I * was as opposed to who * we * were.

Sorry to say, but it's definitely harder being the one who asks for the break-up. Especially when you still love the person. Just awful....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My recent 'excuse' was that I was feeling trapped, wasn't sure of things anymore, and after almost 4 years I was unable to remember who * I * was as opposed to who * we * were.

Sorry to say, but it's definitely harder being the one who asks for the break-up. Especially when you still love the person. Just awful....

shuddup!:eek: check your pm's in a second!

Originally posted by djmoonshine

yeah, that whole, 'let's be friend's" crap is such a load of shit... cause that actually ever happens... :mad: nope, yeah NEVER!~

::tapping feet ... crossing arms:: *waiting for xtcgspot & linabina to come and tell me it can be done...* :blank:

i am mixed on this one.. on one hand if the two ppl are mature enough i believe you can be friends after breaking up...BUT it definitely doesn't happen over night and from my own personal experience you definitely are not as close as you once were. but i do believe you can salvage some sort of friendship.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

These are the "EXCUSES"

1-I found someone else

2-I found someone else

3-I found someone else

Add more to list..... ;)

how about...

"We need a break, so i can find myself..."

Translation:

"im bored of fucking you, and want to fuck others, but if i dont find others i want you to still be there waiting..."

Originally posted by djmoonshine

yeah, that whole, 'let's be friend's" crap is such a load of shit... cause that actually ever happens... :mad: nope, yeah NEVER!~

::tapping feet ... crossing arms:: *waiting for xtcgspot & linabina to come and tell me it can be done...* :blank:

it just cant be done...

def can't be done... yeah yeah yeah... if you break up on good terms, then whatever - be friends... but how often do couples break up on good terms?! :confused:

i mean, here we are listing the TOP "break up" excuses and you're gonna tell me to be friends with the kid who told me, "i love you, but i'm just not in love with you anymore...

are you telling me to be friends with the kid who really meant, "i found someone else and cheated on you... " :cuss:

:peeright:FRIENDS AFTER BREAKING UP:peeleft:

yup. you're right. i am a bitter bitch~ :aright: