Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMSTERDAM...Gotta LOVE iT!!!!!

Originally posted by jgoods1

I was in Amsterdam around April and I had the best time of my life.... I got high as shit and I did some shrooms with my friends that I went with...... Amsterdam is a great place to go.......:)

what clubs did you go to?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

LOOOK at the menu...

...my cousin's best friend worked at a canabus club in cali. a couple years back and you wouldnt believe the shit on the menu...aside from variations, you had cookies, brownies, etc...classic...

i send people to amsterdam almost every year...great place to party - i havent yet but will at some point...

Originally posted by phatman

...my cousin's best friend worked at a canabus club in cali. a couple years back and you wouldnt believe the shit on the menu...aside from variations, you had cookies, brownies, etc...classic...

oh man...i had some SPACE CAKE one day that i was there...and I got soooo sick from iT!!!! I puked...the room was spinning...everything was blurry....yucky...thats the first time that happened to me....

the last time I had Space Cookies and Special Cake it was awesome...so I dunno what happened this time...

Originally posted by codica3

Blahh.. I don't smoke.. what other goodies do they have. ;)

They have shrooms and space cakes if you prefer to ingest your hash. I was in Amsterdam last year and loved it! But some people do get upset stomachs from them so just eat a little at first. Luckily for me I have a cast iron stomach and wound up wolfing down 3 space cakes in one sitting and then drinking a shitload of Amstel.

Other goodies is that your beer selection is Heineken, Amstel and Grolsch; all very excellent brews. The nightlife is great, Club Escape on a Saturday night is a must and to warm up go hit the Ritz a very hip lounge both are in the Rembrandtplein. Bamboo Lounge and the Melkweig were both cool bars and the countless "coffee shops" to toke up in all add to the mix. If you need a fix of something cultural then go visit the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum and by all means go visit the Anne Frank House-very moving.

holy shit, ak47 right there on the menu?!

i was lucky enough to mooch somma that

once a few years ago; one toke and i was

relaxed for hours as i rode the train back home,

all red in the cheeks and the music on my

headphones had maximum stereo seperation

and high definition :)

holy shit... im going there this weekend ... im currently in brussells... i heard that weed is killer.... damn bro i wish i had some right now... oh well i guess i have to wait till its the weekend... screw those beers man... get some hoegaarden is the best beer in the world!!!!!!!! i drink it with every meal, parties, clubs, when posting on CP and so on... :)

Originally posted by n30

holy shit... im going there this weekend ... im currently in brussells... i heard that weed is killer.... damn bro i wish i had some right now... oh well i guess i have to wait till its the weekend... screw those beers man... get some hoegaarden is the best beer in the world!!!!!!!! i drink it with every meal, parties, clubs, when posting on CP and so on... :)

COOL!!! You have to try the "SWEET TOOTH" ...go to a coffee shop named "BARNEY'S" they are rated #1

...BABA Coffee shop is really good too...they play good music and the atmosphere and decorations there are very eye-appealing...

...also the best club there is Melkweg (Milky Way)... http://www.melkweg.nl They have a Really good party every last Friday of the Month...

Escape Club...i didnt like....Its the "EXIT" of Amsterdam...

Club MAZZO is good...small but they have a TECHNO on a weekday which is good...

...dont waste your time with club MORE or IT...i suggest going to Rotterdam for a night to Club NIGHTTOWN...its a BIG club and they get really good DJs there...also maybe check out Club "O" in Den Hague...

An aweseome website to get ALL the Party/Club Info is:

www.PRESALE.nl

...HavE FuN!!!!!!

I was just in Amsterdam this past April and had an amazing time. Went more for the whole drug scene than the clubs but had a great time nontheless. one thing I must say is that I was so glad when we left to go back to London. again, had a great time, but thats just the kind of place that you spend time in moderation. the people there are just not normal.