Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snorting pain killers???

karch

Hey Karch

The only pain killer that is okay to sniff is OxyContin. Do not sniff percacets and/or vicodens because you will also be snorting tylenol or asprin up your nose and thats a NO NO. Sniffing Oxy is a great high IMO. But be careful...very addictive.

Originally posted by spydagirl

Hey Karch

The only pain killer that is okay to sniff is OxyContin. Do not sniff percacets and/or vicodens because you will also be snorting tylenol or asprin up your nose and thats a NO NO. Sniffing Oxy is a great high IMO. But be careful...very addictive.

surprisingly i haven't really heard too much about OC's down in the NY/nJ area.. when i used to live back in boston, it was HUGE. some of my friends eat them like tic-tacs :eek: but you are righjt very addicitive...

i've snorted vicodin... but it was mixed with coke and valium. it wasnt bad at all

dont snort demerol... i tried that shit last week and it does get get you high, but you'll hardley know it cause it burns your fuckin nostrals so bad...

just a little line hurt for like 30 minutes

The only high you are getting from Percoset and Vicodin is the drip down your throat.

Too much APAP in there and not enough active ingredient. Vics aren't even readily absorbed nasally...most pers aren't either...Oxycontin has the same active ingredient and Percoset (oxycodone) but is prepared differently.

Sniffing valium and xanax is another waste...same rule applies...its just going donw your throat...that plus the placebo affect of "oh, i put something up my nose" get you feeling tingly.

I was snorting my Dilaudid when I was in Physical Therapy for my knee and the ones I took orally didnt cut it I would just crush 1 or 2 more and snort them. Anything with "cet".like Percocet or Darvocet, etc., in the name means it has acetaminophen in it and thats tylenol and I dont think anyone wants to be snorting tylenol. I have yet to snort Oxy which is funny because my mom's cousins, the Sacklers, own Purdue Pharmaceuticals the manufacturer. It really depends on the pill. Vicodin and percocet are a waste to snort, it's been years since I tried to snort anything other than Dilaudid and K. I dont even like to snort yayo anymore it just fucks up your nose and gives you a worse headache/hangover. Cook it up and smoke it, it gets rid of a lot of the cut/shit and has less hangover.

I have pretty much snorted a lot of different pills. Xanax, Valium, OC's, Percs, Vicodins, etc. They all seem okay to me and the thing about the drainage, it isn't so bad if you keep sniffing real hard after you snort it then it all goes down at one time and having a drink to go with it makes it go down smoother but after you snort pills a while you can't even tell when the drainage comes.