Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Old Were U When U First Got Drunk?

i think the first time i can remember gettin drunk was freshman year of high school, so i was like 14. i had a "party" the last day of school. like 10 of my friends came over after school and we drank and smoked. we actually started during school, drinking vodka out of a waterbottle at the lunch table. young and stupid kids. we got caught too by my folks at my house and i got in trouble for weeks for that shit. when i lok back it now though it was hilarious

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i think the first time i can remember gettin drunk was freshman year of high school, so i was like 14 n sh1t. i had a "feltching party" the last day of school. like 10 of my friends came over after school with like 40 hamsters and we drank and smoked until we were numb. Then my friend said 'whoa, watch this' and he took the hamsters and started dumping them down the tub that we had snugly inserted into my dad's ass. we actually started during school, cause you know, principle jones is all into bad little cock sucking boys, and I was always the one to win the prize n sh1t because I could suck the best. LOL Me and my friends were such dirty dirty cocksockets in HS!! LOL .. drinking vodka out of a waterbottle at the lunch table. young and stupid kids. we got caught too by my folks at my house and i got in trouble for weeks for that shit cause my dad was angry wit me for not telling him about the satanic all-boy gangbang in the Gym with Coach Styles. WHOO does he have a big cock, makes me drool just thinking about it. I miss all that nasty cock action, it makes me sad.. when i lok back it now though it was hilarious

Oh my god, you dirty little boy!! :eek::aright:

My best friends Grandparents b-day, me and my boy were like 12 or 13 @ the time and we both killed a bottle of Hennesy Cognac, with a pitcher of coke for a chaser. We were wrecked. I didn't smoke weed till I was in college for the first time ;) !

i think the first time i can remember gettin drunk was freshman year of high school, so i was like 14 n sh1t. i had a "feltching party" the last day of school. like 10 of my friends came over after school with like 40 hamsters and we drank and smoked until we were numb. Then my friend said 'whoa, watch this' and he took the hamsters and started dumping them down the tub that we had snugly inserted into my dad's ass. we actually started during school, cause you know, principle jones is all into bad little cock sucking boys, and I was always the one to win the prize n sh1t because I could suck the best. LOL Me and my friends were such dirty dirty cocksockets in HS!! LOL .. drinking vodka out of a waterbottle at the lunch table. young and stupid kids. we got caught too by my folks at my house and i got in trouble for weeks for that shit cause my dad was angry wit me for not telling him about the satanic all-boy gangbang in the Gym with Coach Styles. WHOO does he have a big cock, makes me drool just thinking about it. I miss all that nasty cock action, it makes me sad.. when i lok back it now though it was hilarious

:laugh2: damn man, lil too much info

I was 13 when I started, stealing vodka from my dad and getting the local rednecks to buy us beer - actually that was about the average when everyone started drinking, maybe even a little late.. I know I was one of the last ones to start drinking in my grade :rolleyes: I also brought vodka to school, but it was usually in the form of jello as my desert after lunch, or we had one of those veryfine juice machines & mixed it with orange juice :D

damn yo, read my original post. i didnt write all that. embodiedhate changed my fuckin post when he quoted it.

I saw that post before you changed it man, that's some pretty sick stuff you put there. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm quite offended by that. And now ur lying about it, that's not cool man.

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

I saw that post before you changed it man, that's some pretty sick stuff you put there. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm quite offended by that. And now ur lying about it, that's not cool man.

There is either not enough obvious sarcasm on this board OR people are just plain fuckin dumb as shit... U decide :confused:

ANYWAY I didn't get drunk till late in life, probably towards the end of high school. Damn I could use a nice buzz right about now.

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

bro if u look at the first post of this thread, my ORIGINAL post, its still the same.

so this must be another one of embodiedhate's alter ego's huh?

bro if u look at the first post of this thread, my ORIGINAL post, its still the same.

so this must be another one of embodiedhate's alter ego's huh?

I think not shitsmack, try again. Oh that's right you can't cause you're too busy beating off to the thought of your daddy skull fucking you! :aright:

I was 4 ... I didn't know what the hell happened to me till I got drunk again many years later. I was at this golden anniversary party for some relatives or other at a catering hall, and while everyone was up dancing, I was really thirsty and my parents weren't at the party (just my grandma and aunt) so I couldn't tell them I needed some juice or whatever. I didn't know where my aunt and grandma were so I just started drinking out of this stem glass that was on the table where i was sitting. The stupid waiter kept coming to refill it, I prob had about 2.5 glasses of champagne, and I just remember stumbling out of the catering hall all dizzy trying to run after my aunt lol...

I was like 11. I was at a family picnic (Italian side of the family) and it was the typical Italian picnic- tons of olive oil, bad hairpieces, cigars, improper English pronunciation. I just kept putting the nozzle to a keg in my mouth and seeing how much I could drink in one shot. I didn't puke but I had to be carried to the car and I was scolded severely.