Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

bRA & pANTIES...

i always wear black underwear, unless i have to wear light colored bottoms because my undies would show through a dress. i always go for the black bra through the light-colored shirt, though, so it's usually black all the way :aright: .

* and as a side note, i do wear particular underwear when i go out, but it also happens to be the underwear that never rides up my ass, no matter what i do :laugh: , and then, of course, a black bra that happens to match, but that i would've been wearing anyway.

is it the worst thing in the world that i could give two shits about my underware and if it matches my bra??? i dunno... i just really could care less... i mean, half the time i don't even wear bra's... just like those tanks with the booby holders...

blah... maybe i should start caring... it could make a difference one day...

:confused: blaH~

Originally posted by djmoonshine

is it the worst thing in the world that i could give two shits about my underware and if it matches my bra??? i dunno... i just really could care less... i mean, half the time i don't even wear bra's... just like those tanks with the booby holders...

lollollol....djmoonshine...for once we agree on something ;)

I soooo don't care...I don't even think I could match them if I wanted to, meaning that I have that many ensembles laying around. On regular days, I think I grab merely still sleeping into my drawer and that's it...

Now, if I want to seduce my man, well I might take a better look before I put it on :)

Originally posted by flying_high

lollollol....djmoonshine...for once we agree on something ;)

I soooo don't care...I don't even think I could match them if I wanted to, meaning that I have that many ensembles laying around. On regular days, I think I grab merely still sleeping into my drawer and that's it...

Now, if I want to seduce my man, well I might take a better look before I put it on :)

:grin: :half:

I don't really like undies so my bra would always be matching the clothes that I wear.... black shirt black bra... when it comes to the undies as long as it's the same color as the bra it's cool... But when I start making some more money VS here I come....

Not related specifically to DG's original question, but still to bra's n panties...

Would or Have you ever worn Bra n Panties to the beach :grin:

(sorry , i went to the beach today, and was just daydreaming a bit. Now i wondering if that dream may come true :tongue:-)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Not related specifically to DG's original question, but still to bra's n panties...

Would or Have you ever worn Bra n Panties to the beach :grin:

(sorry , i went to the beach today, and was just daydreaming a bit. Now i wondering if that dream may come true :tongue:-)

well not during the day, but at night i have... :) i'm sure that's not what you were looking for... but i dunno.. i've seen some chicks do it during the day and it looks mad dirty... eh~

well not during the day, but at night i have... :) i'm sure that's not what you were looking for... but i dunno.. i've seen some chicks do it during the day and it looks mad dirty... eh~

heeheh, yeah i saw this chick at the beach today with this lacy thing, and her boyfriend was a leather-totin' bike rider.

Hmmm, at least they've got the balance going on :laugh2:

AMEN SISTA!

Do you men really think we have nothing better to worry about than whether or not our panties match our bra? :laugh: :laugh: Not to mention the cost of nice undies. I mean, yeah if possible I try to match- but if I'm going to be seen without my outer-garments, more often than not I'm not even wearing a bra in the first place.