Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Tonight

Well, i have a few mayorial meetings with some collegues at a bar here in Jersey tonight but maybe i can campaign at ARC cause there are some new registered posters who i'd like to meet.

"Ya just NEVER KNOW where or WHEN Quoth will pop up"

ready for some dark dirty dt dancin tonite... and hopin as always to hear a bit o' some Kraftwerk someone claimed to hear mixed with a human league track last week... dt carves a NEW musical landscape every week, one really NEVER knows where one will be at the end of the night... the world is always changed after a night with Mama...

and all this shit goes down IF and ONLY IF Klohe stays awake tonite... lush :eek::love::)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ummm..i hope ur kidding :rolleyes:

lol someone referred to tsettos as dt the other day and I thought it was kinda odd, that coupled with the fact that I'm excruciatingly bored, hungover and tired led to that post...

I'll prolly be at arc, possibly hitting up roxy first... dunno tho cuz my boy that's comin along is a trance-head and not a fan of house, but haven't heard about any good trance places tonight. And what better dj to convert him to a house-head than dt? :) At a bare minimum, since he's a dj himself, he should appreciate what dt does even if he doesn't care too much for the music... hopefully see you all there :)