Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would You Do It If You Could??

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . That sure is a question allright . . . :worry: . . . ummm, I'd have to say no. . . The point is to get girls to play with the pickle . . . or at least that's what the manual told me . . :aright: . .

LOL I love oral sex, but I don't think it would be even 1/16th as enjoyable if I could do it myself.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'd at least be willing to give it a try!

...yeah...i think there was a post awhile back about this...and guys were asked if they would spit or swallow...so you dont have to search, i said i would give it a shot and ofcourse swallow, because my daddy taught me, "if you're gonna do something, do it right"...

Originally posted by phatman

...yeah...i think there was a post awhile back about this...and guys were asked if they would spit or swallow...so you dont have to search, i said i would give it a shot and ofcourse swallow, because my daddy taught me, "if you're gonna do something, do it right"...

:laugh2::aright:

used to be able to. those were the days.

:worry::shaky:

Originally posted by legend38

LOL I love oral sex, but I don't think it would be even 1/16th as enjoyable if I could do it myself.

i'm still confused as to what gender you are. i assumed at first that you were a girl, you know, "bra" meaning underwear, but the rest of your profile in the margin has a lot of masculine stuff, so i think that maybe you're just pronouncing "bro" in the way that some people do.

anyway, i'm gonna challenge you on this statement, 'cause, hey, who doesn't like being played with manually, and just about everybody does that on a very regular basis with his/her very own self ;):D .

Originally posted by weyes

i'm still confused as to what gender you are. i assumed at first that you were a girl, you know, "bra" meaning underwear, but the rest of your profile in the margin has a lot of masculine stuff, so i think that maybe you're just pronouncing "bro" in the way that some people do.

anyway, i'm gonna challenge you on this statement, 'cause, hey, who doesn't like being played with manually, and just about everybody does that on a very regular basis with his/her very own self ;):D .

totaly agree with you there, on top of it...wouldnt it be "more" enjoyable cuz u pretty much know all your sensitive spots???:confused: