Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clubcub

I love Global Underground

Ok, so how cool has this label been lately? The Dave Seaman--Melbourne was honestly the most f***ing brillliant mix CD I've heard since Digweed LA, Satoshi Tomiie doing the new NuBreed (this month, yeah!), James Lavelle doing the new main GU CD for Barcelona, and now this? As if it wasn't already my favorite label, lol....

http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/comp/gulife/entry_form.htm

:-)

clubcub

I agree,

the label rocks.

I don't have any of the new stuff, but I have the John Digweed LA, Paul Oakenfold NY, Sasha Ibiza, and my personal favorite Deep Dish Moscow. My next purchase will be satoshi for sure.

It's by far the best label for progressive music. Sasha - San Francisco, Digweed - LA are the favorites. But there aren't any bad ones! All GU Mix Albums are of the top quality.

Can't wait for that Satoshi Nubreed to come out :-)

i definitley like john digweed-hong kong, and the funky house sound of darren emerson-uruguay.

i really want to get danny howells nubreed. it is a shame too, i love going to see the guy spin yet i don't have his nubreed cd or renaissance with him and nick warren. speaking of nick warren, i would love to get his amsterdam cd.