Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory 10/11th

I can't believe that I've NEVER been to Sound Factory. I used to drive by it every night when I was goign to exit, and always wondered what the place was like. From what I gather, Saturdays are the best nights to go???? Oh, and the last person who I talked to who went, said the place was like 75% guys now...???

Originally posted by zeeker

I can't believe that I've NEVER been to Sound Factory. I used to drive by it every night when I was goign to exit, and always wondered what the place was like. From what I gather, Saturdays are the best nights to go???? Oh, and the last person who I talked to who went, said the place was like 75% guys now...???

I've gone a couple of times,not bad.Yes 75% guys.SF been advertising in the gay magazines like NEXT & HX.

Originally posted by tony2000

I've gone a couple of times,not bad.Yes 75% guys.SF been advertising in the gay magazines like NEXT & HX.

sweeeeeet. yeah, all the adds I see are of like half naked guys. hmmmm, I guess I can wait on SF then....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

SF: Those who know, KNOW ! Don't go on he says/she says: Experience it for yourself.

ahhhh, true true. Just for the sake of comparison I'm gonna go. But with guys outnumbering girls by that much, it may be later instead of sooner.

in all honesty.. i personally didnt like jp for a long while due to the fact that he would never use the talent that he has.. as of late.. the last two month or so... he has been off the hook.. grantit its not every week he is amazing but the music overall has been good for the last two months... i havent missed a sf sat night sunday morning in about a year now.. and he has def started gettin back to the good ol days!!!! lets just hope hes still on tonight!!! maybe see some of ya there... just look for my tattoos!!! ill be there from 4 till closing