Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Roxy Trying To Turn Into Factory?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxy brings me back week in and week out because the people in charge take care of the people that keep the party alive. Bob Goodrich has given us more and showed us hospitality matched by no other.

The summer may have been a bit slow here and there, but i am anticipating the fall with great expectations. :)

Originally posted by sexxyme

and the sound system..:blown:

Are you fucking serious??

No offense or anything but you sound like the stupid fucking Exitheads that say that the Roxy PHAZON system sux. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Irina, you know I love you girl, but I expect SOOOO much better than THAT from you..

Originally posted by codica3

Are you fucking serious??

No offense or anything but you sound like the stupid fucking Exitheads that say that the Roxy PHAZON system sux. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Irina, you know I love you girl, but I expect SOOOO much better than THAT from you..

Bow down to Master Codica....:laugh:

Meaning you're over here in the NY section.. :tongue:

read the location biotch, always in the ny state of mind, and ur from jersey, so just be quiet....i cant deal with the miami section, they dont post and they hate me and saleen, how can u hate us 2? they dont like the biggest wise ass on earth and the guido fist pumper....

plus im tryin to get 1500 posts so i can change that damn title.....

and PVD sucks, seen him 2 weeks ago, I wanted to run head first into a wall.

Originally posted by mikeydny

read the location biotch, always in the ny state of mind, and ur from jersey, so just be quiet....i cant deal with the miami section, they dont post and they hate me and saleen, how can u hate us 2? they dont like the biggest wise ass on earth and the guido fist pumper....

plus im tryin to get 1500 posts so i can change that damn title.....

and PVD sucks, seen him 2 weeks ago, I wanted to run head first into a wall.

That's what you get for being a smartass, people begin to get sick of you!! Oh wells.. good, nice to see you over here anyways. I used to get my share of you on the other board, but since that one is so unbelievably gay now, I can only post there like every other day.. people actually IM me and ask if everything is ok because I don't post a lot anymore.. :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering why saleen, with his goddamn 320 page signature, was popping his head up over here..

Ohh and Mikey D.. you should meet some of my friends.. LOL.. they hate trance, and they chant how much PVD sux.. it's an on-going joke between all of them. Now THEY know music.

That's what you get for being a smartass, people begin to get sick of you!! Oh wells.. good, nice to see you over here anyways. I used to get my share of you on the other board, but since that one is so unbelievably gay now, I can only post there like every other day.. people actually IM me and ask if everything is ok because I don't post a lot anymore.. :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering why saleen, with his goddamn 320 page signature, was popping his head up over here..

Ohh and Mikey D.. you should meet some of my friends.. LOL.. they hate trance, and they chant how much PVD sux.. it's an on-going joke between all of them. Now THEY know music.

Ayyyyy Fah Q buddyyyyy.....its not that I hate trance I can tolerate to a extent, but PVD wasnt doing it for me, I cant dance to that shit no more, I dont know......the place was chanting paul van dyk like he was the coming of fuckin christ, all he was doing was mixing song into song into song, and pulling the god damn airhorn/train noise thingy................now Tom Stephan, he is the man..............

Ayyyyy Fah Q buddyyyyy.....its not that I hate trance I can tolerate to a extent, but PVD wasnt doing it for me, I cant dance to that shit no more, I dont know......the place was chanting paul van dyk like he was the coming of fuckin christ, all he was doing was mixing song into song into song, and pulling the god damn airhorn/train noise thingy................now Tom Stephan, he is the man..............

Bitch, bitch, bitch.. that's all you do.. :tongue:

Bitch, bitch, bitch.. that's all you do.. :tongue:

bitch and get kicked out of clubs.....thats my new thing....but then they let me back in, because "im that kid who was there when the girl was cunvulsing outside space od'ing on g during wmc"

thats hows these 2 bouncers refer to me as.....

bitch and get kicked out of clubs.....thats my new thing....but then they let me back in, because "im that kid who was there when the girl was cunvulsing outside space od'ing on g during wmc"

thats hows these 2 bouncers refer to me as.....

Why would they let you back in just because you were outside when a girl was convulsing for ODing on G?

Why would they let you back in just because you were outside when a girl was convulsing for ODing on G?

Tuesday morning of the conference, when we left Living Room Jp's party, we had to carry a friend out who was all G'ed out of her mind, we ended up in front of Space with her, and every space bouncer + cops were outside with us, asking us all this shit, and like 5 other idiots all on G were with us, and there was mad arguements with these kids and the bouncers and cops...it was crazy shit...but they remembered me cuz i was the only one behaving myself, because im not really big, and being beatup by a bouncer isnt so much fun (even though it happened on july 3rd, but that has nothing to do with this)......so the guy remembered me when I got kicked out on the 3rd, and hes like oh yeah, your that kid during the conference with the g-heads, then he was like whats with u ny kids and k, im like take a bump..........

What up everyone?

I just got back from a great weekend.

My review to your responces:

Hawaiiguestlist: You are 100% correct about the girls being rediculous @ Roxy. I don't think the girls get hotter then Roxy girls, maybe the girls @ Neptunes but that's just b/c there almost naked.

Zeeker: No after hours @ Roxy b/c the 18-20 year olds need their sleep. And IMO Saturday nights are much better for afterhours then friday. Everyone has to work on Friday where as Saturday they can sleep and rest up all day for Saturday night.

I love KTU and will never talk shit about that station, they bring such a great vibe I Love it.

Trancerxn: You comment about the VIP Cards so true, thats more then 50% of the reason I go to the Roxy. But Im not selfish, I make sure I bring many friends with me who each drop a bill on drinks every friday, to make up for my admission.

Bebby: Yea, where was the stage crew, I didn't see anyone on stage. By any chance is the Larry your talking about the tall black kid and is Artie the short big kid.

Tunnelbandit: YEs, the music does get much harder then what Roxy is playing right now. Again I am one of those Derb listening Crowd song loving guys.

Bob G: I think your comment was right on the money. It is the Hamptons time the city scene always dies in the summer and to continue to pack the Roxy like you did Friday impressed me as well. I will never give up on the Roxy, I just can't wait until the fall. I think you have done great things for NYC over the years, I can easily say some of best nights happened last fall at the roxy.

Bugout: To be honest I have never heard you spin before live. I listened to your set you posted last week and loved it. I was suppose to go to the competition but missed it(My boys were crying about the rain that night). All I hear is great things and I I heard you dropped Lethal Industry the night of the competition, and Dj who spins that song has my vote. I love all our NY DJ's from JV to Jason Ojega.

Legend: agree all the way with you comment on Bob G. and the fall

Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend. See you all in two weeks for JV. Heading down to Miami this weekend for Tiesto, Mikey D. I'll see you there.