Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to factory this morning ?

Got there at like 4 was kinda dead at 6 it was siiick. the music as always was insane. Just took too long to find the trick or treats but name kenny was in the house full force. ok going to sleep im still a bit banged up.

oh yeah, when you leave and its daylight if you stop for gas , smokes or anything do people look at you funny too. i swear this chick looked at me like im insane. Shoulda told her im not crazy just came from factory, maybe she would have understanded

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

IT was definatly sick but i was there from 415 till 730 yet felt like i was there forever.

Worst job in the worls DJ in basement of factory. i couldnt imagine being stuck down there all night while its so insane everywhere else

he has quite a following (basement dj = cleveland) and i dont think he nor many others think thats the worst job.. :blank: my friends and i were saying the other day that he is probably one of the most underrated dj's in town.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the speakers in the basement pop and its too bright, which is why i never stay downstairs

that and the few times i venture down there, i always seem to catch a trainwreck or two and i get mad and leave :mad:

BG

last week when i stopped down there he was awesome. crowd was into it and everything. he has his nights. i think its mostly the crowd more so then him for the basement not being great all the time

4:30 - 12...I must add that it really sucks trooping from Long Island alone but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I park in the garage on 54th, the guy knows me from being there everyweek. He asks me this afternoon..."how do you do this everyweek" my response " I really couldnt tell ya" lol

The best is the traffic cops on 12th grillin you when you walk by them. Sucks when you still got half a jar in your pocket. Talk about nervous. Walking out those damn doors when its broght as hell out and you can see for the first 2 mins when you step outside and realize how messed up you still are and have to drive an hour back home in LIE Traffic!@!!

I love it so much, i dont think there is anything like it. Just the feeling you get of belonging and people understanding each other. Everyone in a sense is there for the same reasons.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I just got up. Thank God i didnt lose another sunday.

MY friend said SF looks like its slipping a bit. THe more i think about it i agree. The music is still sick but the attire has become more relaxed and it seemed alot of gay people in there. Am I the only one whjo sees this

factory is not what it used to be...then again the club scene is not what it used to be...i know im not that old...but i remember the days when i went to the cracktory and i felt like i knew everyone in there...i havent been there since january...really dont have the itch either...ill just have to venture out sometime soon...:blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

Since I lost all RESPECT for some of my friends, I didn’t make it to SF. . .but next week isnt even a question with XJ8 taking me :clap: :clap: :clap: wahoooo I cant wait... :bounce:

u didn't miss anything it wasn't that good th music was good but the crowd just wasn't there all new people i seen it better

Originally posted by trewguy

u didn't miss anything it wasn't that good th music was good but the crowd just wasn't there all new people i see it better

Umm...I only go for the music. . .so I did miss something if the music was good* :rolleyes: As for the crowd I could careless about. . .Thanks for the 411 though...;) You going this weekend?

Umm...I only go for the music. . .so I did miss something if the music was good* :rolleyes: As for the crowd I could careless about. . .Thanks for the 411 though...;) You going this weekend?

only if u go in your golfer attire

be honest with you im a spur of the moment type of person i don't know what im doing till im on my way their

Originally posted by trewguy

be honest with you im a spur of the moment type of person i don't know what im doing till im on my way their

Yeah. . I’m a little extemporaneous myself, but it’s the “Beach Party” and plus I have been trying to go to SF for a couple of weeks, now but due to drama with certain people I haven’t been able to get over there* but this week going with Michael, I know I’ll be there, and prob close it too…

Yeah. . I’m a little extemporaneous myself, but it’s the “Beach Party” and plus I have been trying to go to SF for a couple of weeks, now but due to drama with certain people I haven’t been able to get over there* but this week going with Michael, I know I’ll be there, and prob close it too…

the question is are you going in your golfing clothes