Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sausage Factory....

Originally posted by asianvixen

if some of you kept your mouths shut about your personal lives this wouldn't happen. look who you tell things to, MESSAGEBOARD buddies not FRIENDS. it's no surprise. this place is full of drama queens and i'm happy that i know none of you .

The feeling's mutual...

Here's the:

int_door.gif

Please don't let it hit your ass on the way out and, above all, please have a nice day! :)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

The feeling's mutual...

Here's the:

int_door.gif

Please don't let it hit your ass on the way out and, above all, please have a nice day! :)

no i'll stick around. this board is like a trainwreck. you just have to watch no matter how horrendous it is. plus, it makes me feel better about my life knowing many of your are so one dimensional and straight up PATHETIC. :laugh:

Originally posted by asianvixen

no i'll stick around. this board is like a trainwreck. you just have to watch no matter how horrendous it is. plus, it makes me feel better about my life knowing many of your are so one dimensional and straight up PATHETIC. :laugh:

Trainwreck? Are we getting sidetracked by talking about Draper again?

asianvixen- u're completely uncalled for.. i'm glad i never have to see your lame ass either :biggun:

and well i hate to remind you all, but this is a public forum, if u don't like what people post then don't read. don't sign up for forums, or here's an idea, block all the people you don't like... otherwise, i enjoy reading other people's posts, whether i agree with them or not. :bootysha:

Originally posted by jenniferf3

asianvixen- u're completely uncalled for.. i'm glad i never have to see your lame ass either :biggun:

and well i hate to remind you all, but this is a public forum, if u don't like what people post then don't read. don't sign up for forums, or here's an idea, block all the people you don't like... otherwise, i enjoy reading other people's posts, whether i agree with them or not. :bootysha:

:clap2:

bump

Factory isn't what it used to be....but it still has an atmosphere like no other club....it's a good scene to hit every now & then....but it's nothing I would waste my time going to every week....as for JP he's still got it but I wouldn't consider him a God or anything (as some people do)

p.s. - For those of you who post on CP out of boredom..to pass time at work....to find info about nightlife...SHAME ON YOU!!

For those of you who just simply sit back & read "pathetic" posts...I wish I could be as "cool" as you...:blank:

Originally posted by sweetie029

Factory isn't what it used to be....but it still has an atmosphere like no other club....it's a good scene to hit every now & then....but it's nothing I would waste my time going to every week....as for JP he's still got it but I wouldn't consider him a God or anything (as some people do)

p.s. - For those of you who post on CP out of boredom..to pass time at work....to find info about nightlife...SHAME ON YOU!!

For those of you who just simply sit back & read "pathetic" posts...I wish I could be as "cool" as you...:blank:

. . .Oh shut the fuck up! . . You aint earned the right to say that yet . . .

but if we don't critisize music, how can u say if u like it or not?

i'm sorry i should have been more specific; being critical doesn't always have to be negative. ie: danny was on point tonite but his consistency was slightly off (just an example) ya know what i mean? :)

nothing wrong with critizing music but it is wrong to critize people that don't agree with your taste. and that is exactly what you have done

unique experience????

i accept that people are different and into completely different types of electronic music but factory being a unique experience???? haha... try space, opium garden, or billboard live in miami or any club in ibiza for unique experience... factory is an experience but definitely not unique... it's like any other posh club. Try PS1 on sats from 3-9 in queens (outdoors), Lesoque on sundays from 1-8 is also unique... DeLaquarda is f---kin unique!!! ARC is unique bc they've been getting all the bangin dj's from Twilo dayzzzz.... talk about talent and sound system...PHAZON quality sound system in arc and shelter... ahhh enuf! love factory if you love it...go nuts...otherwise expand and check out some new shit....

posh club? sound factory is about the crowd, music, vibe, the whole fucking thing. it is the experience. i love it.

but stop acting like a all high and mighty clubber. why tell ppl that like something that what they like sux and to try something else? we like sound factory, if you don't like it don't fucking go, simple

the people with shirts off in the old days were all of the gay community....the later it got...the more shirts came off.

this is what i am reminded of when i see shirts off in clubs...it was almost like a sign to others in the club to show where the gay boys were at.

there were also days in factory where shirts didnt come off...93-94?..but the music was commercial (not int he sense of radio...but in the sense of remixes of radio songs)

im not against or for it...i just think its stupid

it just shows lack of creativity in world where creativity is supposed to strive..

at one point the dance scene was related to a style of dress.(something like the hip-hop style of today)..it involved an artistic style of expression through clothing without the use of labels...the ravers ran away with the idea and went too far..and the rest of the clubbing world turned to fashion, mandated by models and designers..

i miss the days of jeans sneaker and a t-shirt....

-z

p.s. when did the clubnyc board turn into 13 yr old AOL chatroom?

Well well well... Old schoolers Newbs what up kids its been a while and I have to say good show... Jon way to keep up the Hate and the Drama in my absence.. and Barry I got those special underwear for you cause you got some big hairy balls with all that shit you pop... very very goos stuff people.. I think we should all meet and discuss this after a couple shots of some brown liquor get all fired up and shit.. you know a neutral ground..... so Im extending the invitation to all of you haters and haterettes alike to join me this friday night @ Bar none Thats right Bar none... so we can see who on this thread can back thier shit up... and who is a mouthy Mousy fuck... Besides I think DT is spinning there:laugh:

oh well back to the darkeness for me!!!

Good thread Keep it up !!!!

Originally posted by girly

sorry i didn't mean to quote your post, i was just saying in general that it does have the best dancers that i have seen around.

As far as dancers at factory well when i was in SOBe for the WMC there were a bunch of factory heads dancing in a circle and some guy said to his chick " see those guys they are from ny no one dances as good as people do inNY" so i aske d him where he was from and he was from LA

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

the people with shirts off in the old days were all of the gay community....the later it got...the more shirts came off.

this is what i am reminded of when i see shirts off in clubs...it was almost like a sign to others in the club to show where the gay boys were at.

there were also days in factory where shirts didnt come off...93-94?..but the music was commercial (not int he sense of radio...but in the sense of remixes of radio songs)

im not against or for it...i just think its stupid

it just shows lack of creativity in world where creativity is supposed to strive..

at one point the dance scene was related to a style of dress.(something like the hip-hop style of today)..it involved an artistic style of expression through clothing without the use of labels...the ravers ran away with the idea and went too far..and the rest of the clubbing world turned to fashion, mandated by models and designers..

i miss the days of jeans sneaker and a t-shirt....

-z

p.s. when did the clubnyc board turn into 13 yr old AOL chatroom?

muthafuckinwerd!

definetly old skool here b/c they called the board CNYC, not clubplanet... as for the t-shirt and jeans thing, pretty much what i always wear to clubs... very comfortable and relaxed so i can get into the music and just let loose :)

unique experience????

i accept that people are different and into completely different types of electronic music but factory being a unique experience???? haha... try space, opium garden, or billboard live in miami or any club in ibiza for unique experience... factory is an experience but definitely not unique... it's like any other posh club. Try PS1 on sats from 3-9 in queens (outdoors), Lesoque on sundays from 1-8 is also unique... DeLaquarda is f---kin unique!!! ARC is unique bc they've been getting all the bangin dj's from Twilo dayzzzz.... talk about talent and sound system...PHAZON quality sound system in arc and shelter... ahhh enuf! love factory if you love it...go nuts...otherwise expand and check out some new shit....

1st off, you speak of clubs that are no where NEAR nyc, try and stay local with your bitchin...I agree with DeLaguarda, it does bring in great talent...Factory is FAR from posh, it's very dirty and a crack house, one of it's main appealing qualities...and ARC being unique?? puhleeez!!! Maybe like 4 years ago!!!! And for it being only good bc of it's "Twilo Talent"? Danny rocked that house looong before Mike Bindra tried to revamp his failed club! And the phazon sux there, the old system was so much better for bangin HARD TRIBAL BEATZ! :blown:

Originally posted by klohe

1st off, you speak of clubs that are no where NEAR nyc, try and stay local with your bitchin...I agree with DeLaguarda, it does bring in great talent...Factory is FAR from posh, it's very dirty and a crack house, one of it's main appealing qualities...and ARC being unique?? puhleeez!!! Maybe like 4 years ago!!!! And for it being only good bc of it's "Twilo Talent"? Danny rocked that house looong before Mike Bindra tried to revamp his failed club! And the phazon sux there, the old system was so much better for bangin HARD TRIBAL BEATZ! :blown:

the old system blew... not even in its last days.. for years...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

As far as dancers at factory well when i was in SOBe for the WMC there were a bunch of factory heads dancing in a circle and some guy said to his chick " see those guys they are from ny no one dances as good as people do inNY" so i aske d him where he was from and he was from LA

ok:confused:

Originally posted by siceone

Well well well... Old schoolers Newbs what up kids its been a while and I have to say good show... Jon way to keep up the Hate and the Drama in my absence.. and Barry I got those special underwear for you cause you got some big hairy balls with all that shit you pop... very very goos stuff people.. I think we should all meet and discuss this after a couple shots of some brown liquor get all fired up and shit.. you know a neutral ground..... so Im extending the invitation to all of you haters and haterettes alike to join me this friday night @ Bar none Thats right Bar none... so we can see who on this thread can back thier shit up... and who is a mouthy Mousy fuck... Besides I think DT is spinning there:laugh:

oh well back to the darkeness for me!!!

Good thread Keep it up !!!!

This idea was brought out a long time ago.......I would really like something like this to happen, but this Friday is too short a time for most considering a lot of people already made plans. Shoot for like next Friday or Saturday, give everyone a week or so.

don't know i was busy listening to the sick shit jp was dropping. and as to something someone said b4. u do hear the same beat at sf for like 45 mins, that's cause we can't get enough of the fuckin shit jp drops. i can't remember more than 3 at the most i wanted jp to change the song and it wasn't cause it was so long. and jp is a way betta musician than lawler or digweed or sasha. jp rocks it way betta than PVD. Who the fuck can compare with jp's 16 hr sets. Would someone please name a dj. just one.