Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys + clubs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . It's very simple, don't frequent places that attract large crowds of standard issue human beings and you won't see everybody dressed the same . . . :laugh: . . .

don't get me wrong, i think AX is played out however it really does depend on how you wear it. plus there is nothing with being part of the crowd. sometimes those who try to be different don't always get the results they wish for.

Originally posted by magilicuti

don't get me wrong, i think AX is played out however it really does depend on how you wear it. plus there is nothing with being part of the crowd. sometimes those who try to be different don't always get the results they wish for.

It's fine to want to fit in, but that doesn't mean wear the same black AX muscle shirt. Try a white one if you wanna follow the crowd. And with the whole trying to be different thing, if you're being yourself who gives a crap about what other people think? Trying to be different is on the same level as trying to fit in...JUST BE YOURSELF. And don't wish for certain results because it won't happen. :aright:

Originally posted by brittbritt

It's fine to want to fit in, but that doesn't mean wear the same black AX muscle shirt. Try a white one if you wanna follow the crowd. And with the whole trying to be different thing, if you're being yourself who gives a crap about what other people think? Trying to be different is on the same level as trying to fit in...JUST BE YOURSELF. And don't wish for certain results because it won't happen. :aright:

no doubt but to me sometimes it seems that people say they hate a group of people just because they can't be like them. that comment is not directed towards anyone just making a point.

Originally posted by brittbritt

Can you guys come up with a more original outfit to wear than a black Armani Exchange muscle shirt and jeans? Yeah, it looks good, but every single one of you is wearing it.

Yup, samething with the girls with low rise jeans and tight shirts... oh wait I like that :)

Its not like you walk up to a shirt and there is a sign above it that says "CAUTION: EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE THIS SHIRT"

How many times i have purchased something, worn it out, and then 1000 people have it. I just dont wear it out again. If i like the article of clothing i buy it, i dont sit there and think...omg, what if someone else wears this when i do. I personally dont like AX but i do own a few things from them that i do like, tank tops, a cap, t-shirt, jacket. Everyone has jumped on the band wagon of fashion these days. Everyone wants to look like a super star.

Last night at Factory i rocked my H&M Capris and my UNION BAY tank. a 7.99 Tank that i love and i know for damn sure that NO ONE ELSE is going to be ROCKIN it! lol Thats how im doing it these days. Still looks good just doesnt have some Expensive named Brand on it.

w/e ppl, like some1 else said on this shit, wear what u want and b comfortable. a|x is played out like a motherfucker, but if u like wut ur wearin, fuck what other ppl think. diesel's played out too but i'm not gonna stop wearin my jeans just cause other ppl have em too.

Trying to be different is on the same level as trying to fit in...JUST BE YOURSELF

perfect quote

if every thread was where it was suppose to be on here we'd have like only 3 roxy threads in the ny forum and that's it

Not true. Trust me. Cause I read them all.. there are only a few occasional music ones that pop up on the normal. :D :D

. . . and those who try to be the same die in anonymity . . . keep that in mind there son . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . and those who try to be the same die in anonymity . . . keep that in mind there son . . . :aright: . . .

no matter what u think you are doing that is different some other asshole is doing the same shit. don't think you are so special there kid