Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ DUOs you would like to see???

Treepwood

Originally posted by mikeydny

I never seen Sasha and Digweed either, I heard the Miami Arena thing was horrible this year.

:D

I was at the Miami Arena for that party and all I can say it's that so far it's the party of the year for me. Best Sound, best light show, music wise it was the best too, great opener: Jimmy Van M, the crowd was nuts, cheap water and beer, lots of places to chill, inside and out of the arena. Definitely worth my $40. :D

So my Duo would be again: Sasha and Digweed. More than satisfied with them.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Fish go deep

Dubtribe

Layo and Bushwacka

Thievery Corporation

Kruder and Dorfmiester

Danny Howells n Ashelley Caselle

Jimmy Van M n Chris Fortier

Scott Henry n Taj

Miguel Migs n Mauricio Avlies

DHM n The LUST crew

that's a great line up Lee!.. Miguel Migs and Mauricio Aviles. Can you add Lisa Shaw?:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i better get an invitation for ur wedding....;)

a deep dish & saeed & palash chicken fight would also be sweet.

yeah, thats what i was talking about with a freind of mine over the weekend. if you could book a dj for your wedding reception, who would it be?

sleezy, dark and tribal --> steve lawler

pappa and satoshi would also be a perefect combo for such a joyus moment.

:D

Originally posted by vicman

if you could book a dj for your wedding reception, who would it be?

sleezy, dark and tribal --> steve lawler

i agree....i also like some funky shit, so maybe Harry "Poo Poo" Romero and Erick Morillo....local djs - - Oscar G, Roly and Jimmy Toural....:D

Dj Jaimy &Kenny D VS. rALPHIE B

Tillmann Uhrmacher vs. Martin Eyerer

Hemstock & Jennings VS. RANK1(I wish they would play in the states :( Benno roxxxxxxxx

the mind could go on forever................

aS FAR AS nEW SKOOL talent

Love to see Sander Kleinenberg VS. Kurtis Patrick

Shut up & Trance!

Originally posted by demo909 pri

Pure Science & Terry Lee Brown Jr.

DJ Demo!!! Baby!!!! Where have you been? You havent called me since that special night that we shared together. I know we both drank alot GHB that night, and you probably dont remember my name, although I wrote it on your succulant buttocks that night. I know that you remember those many special moments that we shared together. Dont act like you dont remember, you told me that I could be your "Private DJ". Because I was dropping beats on your ass all night long. Did you ice your "love canal" after that night? Just asking because you left my house walking funny. I cannot believe that you havent called me or even returned my phone calls. You left your driver's license on my night table and your man panties in my hamper. I cannot believe that was your first time!!! You took it like a veteran. I understand that you must feel confused and guilty, but dont worry those feelings will fade, just like the hemorroids and the swelling. Well, I just wanted to let you know that you were the best "Hershey Highway" I have ever tasted. I kept smelling my fingers after our encounter for days.

Ashley Casselle and Danny Howells

Slam vs Intec (Bryan Zentz/Coxy)

James Zabiela and Ashley Casselle

Chrstian Smith and John Selway

Underground Resistance

Murk (Oscar G / Ralph Falcon)

Stryke & Oscar G

Stryke & Dave Clarke

Funk D'void

Technasia

Circulation

Lexicon Avenue

Joeski & Onionz

Kraftwerk (Live PA)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

DJ Demo!!! Baby!!!! Where have you been? You havent called me since that special night that we shared together. I know we both drank alot GHB that night, and you probably dont remember my name, although I wrote it on your succulant buttocks that night. I know that you remember those many special moments that we shared together. Dont act like you dont remember, you told me that I could be your "Private DJ". Because I was dropping beats on your ass all night long. Did you ice your "love canal" after that night? Just asking because you left my house walking funny. I cannot believe that you havent called me or even returned my phone calls. You left your driver's license on my night table and your man panties in my hamper. I cannot believe that was your first time!!! You took it like a veteran. I understand that you must feel confused and guilty, but dont worry those feelings will fade, just like the hemorroids and the swelling. Well, I just wanted to let you know that you were the best "Hershey Highway" I have ever tasted. I kept smelling my fingers after our encounter for days.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So many. here are some

Ming and FS true duo. These guys table skills are ill.

Layo n Bushwacka

Doc Martin/Harvey from London

tommie sunshine/felix da housecat

Garth/markie wicked crew

I really enjoyed fish go deep &

Lazy Dog

Boomerang/rob paine

sasha and digweed doing a house only set. Anyone ever hear Digweed doing house? He is amazing @ house

Kruder and Dorfmeister doing their DUB set.

I gotta go to bed.

bye for now

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

What up Dropdasoap. By the way I was at the doctors the other day and he says it may be contagious. So you might want to get checked out too. :flame: