Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum

Originally posted by clubchic1006

The last time I was there, they played hip hop & club in the main room (it was like they mixed it ~ like at Cryan's in Bridgewater). I know that thursdays were hip hop but then they started playing it on the main floor too! I don't mind some hip hop but I can't listen to it all night.

Here is what Platinum looked like this Thursday when we mixed Hip Hop and Club in the main room.

That will be the format for Friday's in the fall.

Thursdays will be Hip Hop in the main room

Saturday will be the Ultra Trendy Party with dj......:eek:

Originally posted by davisg

Originally posted by clubchic1006

The last time I was there, they played hip hop & club in the main room (it was like they mixed it ~ like at Cryan's in Bridgewater). I know that thursdays were hip hop but then they started playing it on the main floor too! I don't mind some hip hop but I can't listen to it all night.

Here is what Platinum looked like this Thursday when we mixed Hip Hop and Club in the main room.

That will be the format for Friday's in the fall.

Thursdays will be Hip Hop in the main room

Saturday will be the Ultra Trendy Party with dj......:eek:

NEWS FLASH JUST IN. . . .... ... ... . ."JONATHAN PETERS GIVES UP RESIDENCY AY SOUND FACTORY AND HEADS TO PLATINUM TO DO SATURDAYS THERE" HONEST! :)

NO HE'S NOT! :argue2: YES HE IS!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think Platinum has learned a thing a two, and is going to have a really great fall/winter scene...:D

exactly...alot of mistakes were made but alot of lessons learned too & the fall is gonna be fuckin incredible:eek: