Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever cheated on your lover?

Saint

I'm back for now. My last job TOOK away my internet. This job's kinda alright for now...they blocked my access to a couple of websites with this stupid filter...we'll see how long I can be perverted in here...missed ya!

Saint!!!

Originally posted by Saint

Just wondering. I've never cheated on my ladie(s). However, there were times when I choreographed outings for various friends...Saint!!!

Depends. Are you talking about boyfriend/girlfriend. Or just lovers, where its not exclusive? If Im with somene and they don't want to be labled/exclusive, then yes I will hook up with others, if the oppurtunity is there, I won't go looking for it. If its boyfriend/girlfriend than no I wouldn't. But if someone wants to not be labled, then I don't think its fair for them to ask you to be with them only.

what do you mean by cheating? i haven't fucked anyone else while i was in a relationship, but yes, i did cheat on my ex by dating other guys on the side.

does that make me a two-timing bitch? maybe. but the relationship was dead for me long before it actually ended.

Originally posted by sassa

what do you mean by cheating? i haven't fucked anyone else while i was in a relationship, but yes, i did cheat on my ex by dating other guys on the side.

does that make me a two-timing bitch? maybe. but the relationship was dead for me long before it actually ended.

Convenience is no excuse for petty laziness. :aright:

Hmmmm... now i really have to think about this.

As far as i can remember... during a relationship, i "cheated" once, by giving another girl a deep kiss at a party when i was smashed drunk, then in the middle of it realizing i was too late and the damage had already been done. I told my GF about it though and she forgave me. Not exactly a severe offense (never screwed anybody else), but hey, it's still something.

Otherwise, yeah it's happened to me too much to remember, but no i won't be the asshole and return the favor. Karma will bite them in the ass some day.