Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear Junior V rumor?…or is it?

i know Jr well...and there are so many rumors flying around....

Jr is not about to hang up his shit, and Yes Jr's Style has changed over the past year's, and yeah hes not really doing it for me either, But hes not Gonna call it quits yet> he might be calling it Quits with EXIT.....soon.............. just wait n see

but he will not be retiring any time soon

and no hes not going to the fucking roxy

* V O M I T *

How can a guy who's been around for so long actually feel satisfied with his saturday party. I went once, just to check it out, and it was just horrible. besides the fact that it was gay and I didn't know at the time, the place was just empty, and the crowd seemed even more dirty than their Friday crowd. I just don't get how you can go from a place like Twilo, to where he is now, and be happy.

Originally posted by jaysea

i know Jr well...and there are so many rumors flying around....

Jr is not about to hang up his shit, and Yes Jr's Style has changed over the past year's, and yeah hes not really doing it for me either, But hes not Gonna call it quits yet> he might be calling it Quits with EXIT.....soon.............. just wait n see

but he will not be retiring any time soon

and no hes not going to the fucking roxy

* V O M I T *

right on jaysea.

I think danny is heading in that same direction in terms of losing his old crowd. don't you?

Originally posted by zeeker

How can a guy who's been around for so long actually feel satisfied with his saturday party. I went once, just to check it out, and it was just horrible. besides the fact that it was gay and I didn't know at the time, the place was just empty, and the crowd seemed even more dirty than their Friday crowd. I just don't get how you can go from a place like Twilo, to where he is now, and be happy.

Much like Peters' SF party, things don't really get going there until late morning/early afternoon. Junior won't even play anything good before about 10 or 11 usually simply because he's NOT satisfied with the crowd and the party until his regulars are all there and those other folks are all gone...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Much like Peters' SF party, things don't really get going there until late morning/early afternoon. Junior won't even play anything good before about 10 or 11 usually simply because he's NOT satisfied with the crowd and the party until his regulars are all there and those other folks are all gone...

yeah, then we definitly didn't stay long enough then...but thats still kind of gay, that he won't play anything good just because he doesn't like the crowd. i don't think he's all that wonderful that he can choose when he wants to play good music. does his party even do that well in terms of numbers?

BUSTA>

i agree, about danny losing his Crowd,

and i dont really dig the holyer than Ever Danny that fills message board's and get's on mic's....wasne tit just a few years ago i was Raling coke with him up-stairs in the Tunnel?

and he was having peggy peggy and Matte lipstick Removed.......cause They were "annoying his inner spirit"

iv got some story's bitch aint so holy.....TRUST

And Arc just sucks 2, i mean, i wish they would bring in some Better DJ's>>>it feels like a Shitty version of Twilo all over again,

Twilo Died......lets move on

Decorate the place different.....Bring in some Garage,2-step Dj's add more house, and spice the Talent up> Ya know?

And Exit.......and roxy

to me its the same fucking Place if you ask me, minus a Few Bridge n tunnel>>>>and some Strung out pill head's>>

PASS

fuck, Danny should move to Spa>>>> and do a door policy, and get a better Sytem in there, and have it SMALLER

and Jr should move to Drinkland> LOL

:laugh:

J

Unlike many Dj's, Junior's style continues to evolve. He is constantly experimenting, and he is unafraid to push the envelope in every live set I've heard spun by him at Juniorverse and Earth.

A dj who continues to represent New York City unlike any other should not retire any time soon. Despite his age, Junior unleashes music that is absolutley beautiful in so many different ways. He stays on top of his game, and he never ceases to dissapoint me. With all the existing and newly emerging domestic and foreign talent, Junior still stands out as one of the best. His mixing is fierce, his remixes are even fiercer, and unlike many dj's, he continues to play for his crowd first.

His music continues to make New York City an unrivaled club spot.

BUSTA>

and i dont really dig the holyer than Ever Danny that fills message board's and get's on mic's....wasne tit just a few years ago i was Raling coke with him up-stairs in the Tunnel?

and he was having peggy peggy and Matte lipstick Removed.......cause They were "annoying his inner spirit"

And Arc just sucks 2, i mean, i wish they would bring in some Better DJ's>>>it feels like a Shitty version of Twilo all over again,

Decorate the place different.....Bring in some Garage,2-step Dj's add more house, and spice the Talent up> Ya know?

And Exit.......and roxy

to me its the same fucking Place if you ask me, minus a Few Bridge n tunnel>>>>and some Strung out pill head's>>

PASS

fuck, Danny should move to Spa>>>> and do a door policy, and get a better Sytem in there, and have it SMALLER

J

You hit the nail right on the head Jaysea. And all those kids that read dtourism believe his shit. He's gone overboard talkin' about his spiritual retreats, happy this happy that, i'm like a kid talk. Just a couple weeks ago he was bashing someone. Are his screws loose or somethin'?

Tell me about it, he's not as clean as he says he is. There was a total different vibe to him himself a couple years ago. This new Danny is just not for me. Is he scared of aging or something?

BUSTA>

And Exit.......and roxy

PASS

J

Now as much as I respect your opinion and info. I have to disagree here. IMO Arc easily has a superb sound system and is intimate enough for Danny. As for Danny's preaches and rants......well whatever floats your boat. I have no doubt those stories are true also. As for the Talent......it seems to me like Arc is getting lots of the same talent Twilo brought in. Calderone, Howells, Sasha, Hawtin, Burridge, Sander K etc.....how can you diss this talent...unless it ain't your speed. As for Junior.....don't know what he was thinking going to EXIT in the first place. The door policy thing could be used at EVERY club in this city.....lol.

Junior is far from done why would he stop playing? His age has nothing to do with it since when does it take youth to push some

records around he can spin till hes 80 if he wanted to. Its still very much in his heart thats why he still spins he lives for spining for his new york people......He is a true house head whos shoes will never be filled!!!!! ANyone going to his brithday bash on the 24th ticket master has the ticks for $40 a steal !!He will most likely do a 18-20 hour set....

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, then we definitly didn't stay long enough then...but thats still kind of gay, that he won't play anything good just because he doesn't like the crowd. i don't think he's all that wonderful that he can choose when he wants to play good music. does his party even do that well in terms of numbers?

Junior has been doing this for years this is a part of why he is still around today and he still packs his dance floors.

Guest gabo

the thing that gets me is... most people dont like junior because they dont like clubbing with gay guys and /or they hear him early on in the night where he sucks. If you really want to hear junior go off, get up early on sunday and go to his party around 9 in the morn. till closing... but make sure you close him out. the shit he pulls off the few hours before closing will turn you inside out!.

almost every person on cp talks about how tis all about the music but throw a fag in the mix and they wont go near it. I am straight and I have no problem with the gay scene. in fact I think I prefer it! gay parties are so much more fun and relaxed than any other party I have been to.

throw a fag in the mix?

naa, its just that people who go out now, are un educated, and have no clue that fags built the club scene.....and Straigt people came in, and fucked it all up........:)

and yes busta...........little boy's @ Nell's

Hhahaahah