Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is thinking of going to WMC next year?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

is most of WMC in Miami or Miami Beach?

The actually conference is in South Beach at the convention center, and most of the clubs are.

Only thing you really need to hop in a cab for is Ultra which is at Bayfront Park (downtown), and Space, Living Room, and Exile (which is a new club, which god only knows if it will be still open during wmc)..

Also just to let everyone know, Space is rebuilding, and the new club should be ready for WMC 2003, better system, better lights, and the patio is gonna be on the roof, which should be sick, thats all I know as of now.

i know its very early to be planning, but i want to go...

no no no, early is me and joeg sitting on beach chairs in the open courtyard of aqua listening to dj hyper spin a set at a party we managed to weasel our way into (thanks miss cottoncandydream!) ALREADY making a pact to come back next year.

Originally posted by thehacker

what's it take to spin any of the parties there?

i gotta send a press kit... somewhere, i bet.

u gotta send press kit

u gotta suck dick

u gotta be slick

eh fuck it i can't write poetry for shit.

is most of WMC in Miami or Miami Beach?

miami beach, south beach to be exact. though this yr, i do remember a few of the parties were downtown and not in SoBe.

i guess ill be going to wmc 2k3. ive been attending wmc for the past 5yrs now, and it seems to be going downhill every year i go. i will stick it out one more year :tongue:

Im plannin on going.. I went 2 yrs ago.. and had tha bestest time.. lines get kinda long in SoBe during it.. but its definitely worth the wait... Do u kno tha dates and whos playin where yet?? Lemme kno... thanx <3

PS.. when i went i was 19.. and had NO PROB gettin in anywhere.. and i had tha shittiest fake eva.. so dont let tha whole age thing stop ya (i guess it also helps that im a girl.. but whatever)