Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are women so screwed up

why do women love to be a player.

i know chicks that go out to bars and clubs and say upfront they arent hooking up and arent going to pay for anything all night jsut let guys get them drunk. some i know even make sure they find a way to get th money they pay for a cover back and even go home with money

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never buy a girl I just met a drink, unless were hooking up.

I actully try to get the women to buy me drinks buy whinning and it sometimes works.

Why not just get a hooker, no?

4 drinks = $25 = head from a hooker?

Thats the way I look at it!

Most guys are actully OVERPAYING for there SEX...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i know chicks that go out to bars and clubs and say upfront they arent hooking up and arent going to pay for anything all night jsut let guys get them drunk. some i know even make sure they find a way to get th money they pay for a cover back and even go home with money

funny u said that...i met someone like that at DOC's this past tuesday. she even aproched me asking if i could buy her a drink? i fucking hate bitches like that man....so i replied very calmly....why dont u buy me a drink? she goes well guys r supposed to buy as drinks ....*laughing*why is that i am fucking special too....i might not have a pu$$y but i do have a dick and i turned around....

see if i started talking to her i would have bought her a drink, but her asking me ...no way Jose!:D

Is it me girls, or are there just too many gold diggers out there lately! Are there any girls that buy there own drinks :confused: I know for me if I’m thirsty and want a drink I don’t need a fucken guy for that, I’ll just walk up to the bar, and get one! cmon...on its 2002 what kind of loser has to rely on a guy for a fucken drink. . Girls like that give us gals a bad rep. . It’s pissing me off. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

Is it me girls, or are there just too many gold diggers out there lately! Are there any girls that buy there own drinks :confused: I know for me if I’m thirsty and want a drink I don’t need a fucken guy for that, I’ll just walk up to the bar, and get one! cmon...on its 2002 what kind of loser has to rely on a guy for a fucken drink. . Girls like that give us gals a bad rep. . It’s pissing me off. :mad: :mad:

well laurie nice to see you are not like that. I use to not mind buying someone a drink. Also didnt intend for it to think i was hooking up either. JUst felt if i was talking to a girl and i wanted a drink was kinda rude nt to offer.

My friends wife told us before she had met him she would be out and talking to a guy. He would offer a drink sometimes she would tell him to give her the money and she would go get it. So when she did she even kept the change. Said she use to come home sometimes with like 50 bucks

And then women ask why guys are assholes

Originally posted by laurie619

:clap: :clap: :clap:

TRUE !!!

:bounce:

Although I agree that there are plenty of women who are nuts-

Is it really that big of a deal to meet a girl at a club and buy a drink?She looks pretty; she speaks pretty? Y'al talk and get to know each other a little ?("God it so crowded",or "The Dj~

is playin some Joints tonite-" "I like your shirt.".. WHATEVER- Is it THAT big~a~Deal~ to buy a girl a drink(what's it $5.OO)??? I think its Gentalman-ly and courteous and polite. What do you Care if it cost you Five Dollars to realize "she~ A~ HO-"? (worst case scenario)

Truth is ... If you guys had "HARD ONS" for Fewer women it would be less costly.Stop trying to buy drinks to get laid (ho's are 20.oo in NYC BTW) and start trying to make friends- be selective!!

AND YOU MAY GET WHAT YOU NEED/NOT NESSACARILY (sp)WHAT YOU WANT~~

p.s I buy my own drinks. Sometimes when a guy offers to buy me a drink with out even trying to get to know me or talking to me ~ I feel a tad obligated to "hang out with him"~i guess now i know why, with some guys saying they don't buy drinks unless they're gonna "hook up"-:rolleyes:

Originally posted by voice

Although I agree that there are plenty of women who are nuts-

Is it really that big of a deal to meet a girl at a club and buy a drink?She looks pretty; she speaks pretty? Y'al talk and get to know each other a little ?("God it so crowded",or "The Dj~

is playin some Joints tonite-" "I like your shirt.".. WHATEVER- Is it THAT big~a~Deal~ to buy a girl a drink(what's it $5.OO)??? I think its Gentalman-ly and courteous and polite. What do you Care if it cost you Five Dollars to realize "she~ A~ HO-"? (worst case scenario)

Truth is ... If you guys had "HARD ONS" for Fewer women it would be less costly.Stop trying to buy drinks to get laid (ho's are 20.oo in NYC BTW) and start trying to make friends- be selective!!

AND YOU MAY GET WHAT YOU NEED/NOT NESSACARILY (sp)WHAT YOU WANT~~

p.s I buy my own drinks. Sometimes when a guy offers to buy me a drink with out even trying to get to know me or talking to me ~ I feel a tad obligated to "hang out with him"~i guess now i know why, with some guys saying they don't buy drinks unless they're gonna "hook up"-:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with buying a drink it just gets old when its expected. I ave no problem buying drinks and hanging out with someone. Just drinking dancing and having a good time. When i leave if i feel as if i want to ask for a number i always ask and tell the person that if they dont want to give me a number they dont have to we can just take it as a fun night and thats it. Its just the attitude invlolved. Some women expect it. I guess what pisses me off is when you see a good looking woman who feels obligated to flirt with evey guy in the place and tease them all, but if a guy meets one womean and "got lucky" hes a dawg for just sleeping with someone. I just guess maybe its true you cant meet a nice girl in a club

There is nothing wrong with buying a drink it just gets old when its expected. I ave no problem buying drinks and hanging out with someone. Just drinking dancing and having a good time. When i leave if i feel as if i want to ask for a number i always ask and tell the person that if they dont want to give me a number they dont have to we can just take it as a fun night and thats it. Its just the attitude invlolved. Some women expect it. I guess what pisses me off is when you see a good looking woman who feels obligated to flirt with evey guy in the place and tease them all, but if a guy meets one womean and "got lucky" hes a dawg for just sleeping with someone. I just guess maybe its true you cant meet a nice girl in a club

You can meet a NICE girl in a club~ They're just harder to find!

(just as beautiful-but less "OBVIOUS") but I see your point- that must really suck- i too know girls like that- they go out with $100.00 and come home with $150.00 LOL ~keep your head up tho' They're definatley out there;)

Originally posted by voice

You can meet a NICE girl in a club~ They're just harder to find!

(just as beautiful-but less "OBVIOUS") but I see your point- that must really suck- i too know girls like that- they go out with $100.00 and come home with $150.00 LOL ~keep your head up tho' They're definatley out there;)

my hgead isnt down i just am the type who notices alot about human behavior. I am nothing more than average at best but i meet alot of women. i have had women come up to me and give me their number and then you call and all of a sudden they are out with their boyfriend.

everyone likes attention i just dont think its right to get attention and in someway it affects someone else in a negative way

We play the way guys do.....Only better:tongue: ....lol

my hgead isnt down i just am the type who notices alot about human behavior. I am nothing more than average at best but i meet alot of women. i have had women come up to me and give me their number and then you call and all of a sudden they are out with their boyfriend.

everyone likes attention i just dont think its right to get attention and in someway it affects someone else in a negative way

You are just going to the wrong places! I am no one to talk b/c I probably go to all the same places you go. If you want to meet a nice girl you are not going to meet her in a club. Not that there aren't any nice girls there but most girls there are out to have fun not to meet there future husband. :)

ok wow sounds bad like im desperate. not the case i was just commenting on my observations. Although I am no player , waste of time. If women learned from men well its just a shame anyone plays anyone.

I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!! All of my friends keep talkin about how they can't find a nornal guy!! HI!! We are at TEMPTS!! There is not one normal person here including us!! I'm just saying that we aren't going to find our dream boys/girls at thses types of places!! Since the summer is just about over live it up!! Meet all the people you can!! Go out everynight and party like a rockstar!! I am!! I might be a little older than half of these kids but I sure can party like the best of them!!!:) :)

Originally posted by jpdd810

Since the summer is just about over live it up!! Meet all the people you can!! Go out everynight and party like a rockstar!! I am!! I might be a little older than half of these kids but I sure can party like the best of them!!!:) :)

:clap::bounce: YOU ARE 100% right :bounce::clap:

this went way off track huh. just was curious why when women meet a guy if hes nice and they seem interested why they play games. didnt mean it to sound like im some desperate fool. i meet alot of women unfortunatly for me my expectations are more than i have found out there. i still firmly believe you can meet someone in a club just dont have an attitude.

I believe you can meet someone anywhere. I just dont expect to meet someone in the library as we are both looking up " the history of house music" or something like that.

Originally posted by jpdd810

I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!! All of my friends keep talkin about how they can't find a nornal guy!! HI!! We are at TEMPTS!! There is not one normal person here including us!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just saying that we aren't going to find our dream boys/girls at thses types of places!! Since the summer is just about over live it up!! Meet all the people you can!! Go out everynight and party like a rockstar!! I am!! I might be a little older than half of these kids but I sure can party like the best of them!!!:) :)

:rock: :rock:

this went way off track huh. just was curious why when women meet a guy if hes nice and they seem interested why they play games. didnt mean it to sound like im some desperate fool. i meet alot of women unfortunatly for me my expectations are more than i have found out there. i still firmly believe you can meet someone in a club just dont have an attitude.

I believe you can meet someone anywhere. I just dont expect to meet someone in the library as we are both looking up " the history of house music" or something like that.

I do believe you can meet someone in a club or a bar!! I really don't think I would meet the man of my dreams there though!! I think we all want to meet a nice girl/guy!! My best friend met her husband a DJ's 5 years ago!! He is an amazing guy!! I think it is about the attitude too.

Here try this next time!

THE PRE-BOOTY CALL AGREEMENT

This pre-booty call agreement (hereinafter referred to as the

"Agreement" is entered into on the ___ day of ____, 20__, by _____, between ____________ and ______________.

THIS AGREEMENT SHALL COVER THE FOLLOWING RULES AND PRINCIPLES:

1. No sleeping over -- unless it is very good and we need to repeat it in the morning.

2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.

3. No calls before 9 PM -- we don't have shit to talk about.

4. None of that "lovemaking" shit -- only mind-blowing sex allowed.

5. No emotional discussions -- Ex.: Where are we heading with this? Do you love me? The answer is no, so don't ask.

6. No plans made in advance -- that is why you are called the "backup," unless you are from out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.

7. All gifts excepted -- money is always good.

8. No baby talk -- however, dirty talk is encouraged.

9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers -- it's really none of your damn business.

10. No calling each other "friends with privileges" -- we are not friends, just sex buddies.

11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK -- don't be offended.

12. No extra clothing -- I don't want your ass leaving anything behind when you leave.

13. No falling asleep right after sex -- it's over, so get your ass up and go home.

14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it -- I don't care.

15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.

16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be: "My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."

17. Doggie style preferred -- just hit it hard and right or get the hell out!

18. Reason for doggie style: the less eye contact the better. I don't want to look at you, just fuck you.

19. We hook up absolutely whenever the mood strikes ME -- so don't keep calling.

20. The most important one -- no condoms, no fucking. Carry your ass home.

21. Bring your own drink -- I am not your liquor store.

22. No phone use, please -- don't want anyone calling back looking for your ass.

* EXTRA TIP FOR SUCCESSFUL BOOTY CALLS:

The aforementioned rules may only altered by the holder of the agreement. If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of this Agreement, it will automatically become null and void and you will then be removed from the BOOTY CALL LIST and deleted from phone memory and email list. BLOCKED from all communications until your silly ass understand the rules.

Participating Party Signature: ________________________

Date:________________

Participating Party Signature________________________

Date:________________

--

:deal: :deal:

Both sexes play each other for lots of reasons, they think it's kewl to get over, they just like $$$, they're satisfied with quickies, facade, a fingerful of frosting when they could have the whole cake if they just took the time to get to know another person.

One good thing about meeting someone at a club, they know about the scene and don't sweat you or think you're a crackhead for being in it. One of my best friends is a guy I dated for a long time after we met the summer of '99 on the dance floor at factory; he's one of the nicest and hottest guys I know.

Originally posted by pandora1305

Both sexes play each other for lots of reasons, they think it's kewl to get over, they just like $$$, they're satisfied with quickies, facade, a fingerful of frosting when they could have the whole cake if they just took the time to get to know another person.

One good thing about meeting someone at a club, they know about the scene and don't sweat you or think you're a crackhead for being in it. One of my best friends is a guy I dated for a long time after we met the summer of '99 on the dance floor at factory; he's one of the nicest and hottest guys I know.

very well said