Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the best way to cook Ketamine??

jin22

i heard air drying Ketamine is the best way.... i want more Ketamine and more purity... also how long will Ketamine last after it is cooked??? like will it still be good after couple of weeks?

- how do u air dry it? do i just put the liq. on a dish and let it air dry, at room temperture.? for how long(how would i know it is ready or not).? do i cover the dish with another dish(to cover the liq.-like the microwave way?)???

please help..... thank you

Go to the second or third page of this forum, there's a few posts on how to cook K, and the specifics about each method.

And if you want K to keep its potency after cooked, keep it in a cool, dark, and DRY place. Not your freezer. Just put it up in a cabinet or drawer in an air conditioned room and it'll be fine.

[edit]

Okay I couldn't find it, guess it fell off the back of the forum. I steam mine on a plate. I pour it as evenly as I can over a plate, and put it on a pot of steaming-to-low-boiling water, and about 15 minutes later when I don't see my K bubbling anymore, I pull it off and let it sit on the counter for another 10-15 minutes.

Scrape, chop, and enjoy. This will fill one or two jars. Fitting it in one takes a little effort and some compacting tho.

Beautifully potent shit though.

MAKE SURE YOU LET IT COOL. If you don't it'll react with the razor and you'll have rust all in your shit. I didn't know why this was happening once, so I used a credit card instead, and it ate up the side of my card a bit. Let it cool.

--fin

if i do the air drying method. do i need to cover the plate with another plate?? or just put the k on one plate and let it sit until it drys.? wouldnt it evorpate like that without a plate on top??? i dunno.. help please..

The idea is for it to evaporate. The water is all that's going to leave it, it's going to leave the ketamine behind. If you're going to air dry it, it's gonna take a day or longer, so I might put it somewhere dust isn't going to settle into it, but to answer your question directly, no you don't need to cover it.

And please, for your own good.. don't use the microwave way. That makes some crap ass K if I ever had it. :tongue:

ketamine doesnt evaorate?? there is water in ketamine?? icic.. didnt know that... anyways... if i just leave it out... i wouldnt be wasting any k right?? i could cover it with another plate if i wanted too.?? beacuse i dont want dust going into it.. should i leave a gap between the two plates?? thank u

if i stored powder k for a week.. will it lose its strengh? thank u.

Ketamine hydrochloride in its natural form is a crystalline powder like many other chemicals. It's diluted in water to a very specific ratio of 100mg ketamine to 1mL of water, 1 gram being yielded from your 10mL vial.

Your ketamine will not evaporate away, only the water will. And if you do need to cover it, I'd suggest leaving a gap between the plates so the moist air can escape and more water can evaporate, or it will never completely dry.

Enjoy :tongue:

Originally posted by jin22

if i stored powder k for a week.. will it lose its strengh? thank u.

All you really need to worry about is keeping it out of direct sunlight. It'll be fine.

K seems weaker to me after a while but I think that's because as it sits, the little crystals break down into smaller pieces in your bag/jar/whatever, and the same sized line to your eye is actually a little smaller. If you think it's getting weaker, have me come over and I'll sample it for ya :tongue: I'll let you know.

im air drying it now.. it seems to be crystal type... its still a little wet... a little more hours and it should be ready to be used.!! lol... my question is when ever i microwave the K it would be very white and be in powder form.. but air drying it makes the K in crystal type.. if i scrape the K and cut it up... it should be in powder form??? im very worryed.... please help... thanks...

i blow dry mine. usually i just put it on a plate and move it around to make a thin layer covering the surface of the plate (the thinner the better, the faster it dries). then i get the blow dryer. dry it for abotu 10 minutes, when it turns to crystal, it is done. then scrape it off with a card ;)

I always got it ready to snort, done it maybe 20 times in last few years and I always just snorted it as a powder and wondered if you can base it up and smoke it like babanya, yayo or whatever you wanna call it. So if Im gettign ready to snort K then why are you guys cooking it?

(nods head that I'm not that experienced when it comes to K)

When you buy a jar (already cooked for you) your paying alot more money. Get a liq (liquid form) for a hell of alot cheaper (if you know the right people) and cook it up yourself. Average price for a jar is anywheres from 40-50 even upwards of 60 (oakenfold @ exit :D ) But anyway...you can get a liq for average price of 60 and it'll yield 3-4 nice potent jars. Its alittle more work to cook it and jar it yourself but in the end its a hell of alot cheaper.

Air Dry it for very potent and Fulfilling jars. Should gt 3-4 like was said. I put it on a 4'x4' mirror, pour the whole liq out, spread it out nice with a credit card so it spreads all over the mirror, put that shit under your bed and just wait 33 hours (well thats how i do mine anyway) If you microwave it depending on the intensity of your micro, you should get 2-3 sometimes 4 (kept opening the door every 15 seconds and let it cool alittle). Steaming usually gets me 3, but a skimpy 3. Blow drying ill get like 7 but they suck. Great for money making though.

i did the air dry method.. i think it is the best way to cook K... took me around 24 hours to dry... anyways.. what is the blow dryer method?? i heard of it before. how is it done? also that method makes 7 jars?? wow..!!