Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Pop Star would you like to bitchslap?

Which pop star (or group) would you like to bitchslap?

I would like to bitchslap Pink...first she attempts to do R&B and hip-hop, and is now attempting to be a college-rock band. And then there are those annoying Bally Fitness commercials.

hopefully i'll be able to damage her vocal cords

:devil:

so which pop star (or group) would you like to bitchslap and why?

btw: Moby was a very close second :D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Nelly

Eminem

...just because they suck

I can agree with this, definately Nelly...........That boy has one ugly mug, and on top of that he makes ugly facial gestures that intensify his uglyness, how awful.

i think i must be the only one who absolutely despises J. Lo, so she would be neat the top of my list. but i think that my number one pick who be that homo Scott Stapp or something, the lead singer of Creed. I hate that tool with a passion.

The people I wanna shoot

1. Britney Spears *cause she thinks she's the hottest shit alive*

2. Christina Aguliera *cause she's jus fucking annoying*

3. J-Lo *She just annoys me*

4. Mariah Carey *she's another one who thinks she's hot shit*

5. Nelly *cause every song he has made is just annoying*

6. Lead singer of creed *cause he's just 2 fuckin cocky*

:mad: kill em all

i would like to perform a 360 bitchslap on J-Lo, Sean p-diddy puffy john Combs, and Ja-Rul standing at equidistant points around the circle...performed with the gun sean stated he never had...

*alternate choice would be bitchslapping ms. spears w/ my cock...

def. britney spears, with just about any MTV host coming in a close second.

you know, the kind who wear their "wannabe extreme" fashion clothing and speak really loudly into the microphone to make everything seem as if it's three times as exciting as it really is.

I'd also like to give a big slap to Dave matthews, just to piss off all his fans. fucking granola eating house-hating bunch of abercombie wearing, beer-drinking fratboy bastard ignorant close minded hippies.

Originally posted by cintron

I'd also like to give a big slap to Dave matthews, just to piss off all his fans. fucking granola eating house-hating bunch of abercombie wearing, beer-drinking fratboy bastard ignorant close minded hippies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well then...

I do not beive that Dave Matthews fans are clode minded at all. If anything club heads are by far more close minded then Dave fans....... Dave fans are some of the nicest most down to earth REAL people I have ever meet. IMO