Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Louis (CoolJunkie DJ Winner) @ Space Saturday!

cooljunkie

See what all the fuss is about... 21 year old Michael Louis beat out some excellent DJ's to win our contest, and now will spin for 3 hours at Space on Saturday alongside Oscar G and Roland.

Those that were at Spin know how good he is, and those that weren't - where's our love? :D

We hope you can all make it out to support some of Miami's finest DJ's. The night will also feature an open bar, and a patio set by DJ B-Side on the new Stanton Final Scratch system!

Check CoolJunkie for password.

:tongue:

Ummmmm, I don't know about that guy... He's always playing new & unreleased shit he gets from his friends like Kenny & Louie, Josh Wink, Miguel Mig's, Gabriel Rene, Nopal Beat, and other vinyl he smuggles into the country..... :tongue:

:D

But seriously,

Sat. should be a great night... It's been a long time since I've been home, and played here!

I look forward to seeing everyone on the dancefloor :bounce:

Peace,

B~

Originally posted by b-side

:tongue:

Ummmmm, I don't know about that guy... He's always playing new & unreleased shit he gets from his friends like Kenny & Louie, Josh Wink, Miguel Mig's, Gabriel Rene, Nopal Beat, and other vinyl he smuggles into the country..... :tongue:

:D

But seriously,

Sat. should be a great night... It's been a long time since I've been home, and played here!

I look forward to seeing everyone on the dancefloor :bounce:

Peace,

B~

you spin Naked kinda music? :D

Yeah Sometimes I spin .... Naked :D

But seriously, I really enjoy ALL types of music, but now-a-days... that's not appreciated :confused: .

Most of DJ's I see just play the SAME SHIT all night... (and the masses have fallen for it)

To me that's not DJ-ing... anybody can play the same LABEL (tempo) all night. You have to be able to create an energy that builds and climaxes (just like Sex :hump: )

I'm not promising to please everybody.. but I will have something for the music FiEnDs

Yeah Sometimes I spin .... Naked :D

But seriously, I really enjoy ALL types of music, but now-a-days... that's not appreciated :confused: .

Most of DJ's I see just play the SAME SHIT all night... (and the masses have fallen for it)

To me that's not DJ-ing... anybody can play the same LABEL (tempo) all night. You have to be able to create an energy that builds and climaxes (just like Sex :hump: )

I'm not promising to please everybody.. but I will have something for the music FiEnDs

congrats guy. what style(s) of music do you play?

For the club scene (HOUSE) Deep / Tribal / Latin

(some say it's progressive... but I've been doing it far longer than the name game, and I just call it MUSIC!)

On the other side......

To feed my need to expierment,......... I spin D&B & 2-Step for the RAVE scene (electronic music festivals and underground parties).

It ALL depends on the Country and the Club (and what name I feel like using)

Hope to see you saturday.. and you can decide for yourself :cool:

Who know's mabye I can take over the Patio..... :rolleyes:

.................... Oh Louis ?

Originally posted by mikeydny

I'll be there.....is there a password for sat.night or guestlist?

Mikey, if you READ the VERY FIRST POST on this thread, you would see it clearly states: Check cooljunkie.com for password

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just kiddin' sweets:D See ya Sat;)

Lola:eek:

For the club scene (HOUSE) Deep / Tribal / Latin

(some say it's progressive... but I've been doing it far longer than the name game, and I just call it MUSIC!)

On the other side......

To feed my need to expierment,......... I spin D&B & 2-Step for the RAVE scene (electronic music festivals and underground parties).

It ALL depends on the Country and the Club (and what name I feel like using)

Hope to see you saturday.. and you can decide for yourself :cool:

Who know's mabye I can take over the Patio..... :rolleyes:

.................... Oh Louis ?

what time are you going on B?

I swear, you guys are the best!! I've gotten PMs and info from 8 people already and don't know y'all from Adam!!! I can't wait to get down there tomorrow night!! On the phone with US Airways right now to see if I can't come any sooner! LOL

See you, and I'll check cooljunkie.com for the rest of the info. ;)