Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody knows her name?

nvsr2r

Originally posted by k-holio

It's Altice. She's my friends ex-girlfriend. They broke up shortly after her Playboy spread went on to news stands.

at least make it believable bro like she cheated on him... yes my girlfriend got into playboy so i dumped the bitch i mean damnit who wants to date an actual playboy bunny... pssssh

Originally posted by trancerxn112

at least make it believable bro like she cheated on him... yes my girlfriend got into playboy so i dumped the bitch i mean damnit who wants to date an actual playboy bunny... pssssh

actually my girlfriend was in playboy nd she and her bf almost broke up bc of the magazine. (they dont talk about it all bc they stil get in fights and he holds it over her head, kinda) think about it.. .do you really want your gf bearing it all for millions of OTHER guys to see! Your friends, co-workers, strangers. you walk into a bar with your girl and ppl make that "dont i know you" look at your girl and its bc they recognzie her from playboy.....

Originally posted by nycchic24

actually my girlfriend was in playboy nd she and her bf almost broke up bc of the magazine. (they dont talk about it all bc they stil get in fights and he holds it over her head, kinda) think about it.. .do you really want your gf bearing it all for millions of OTHER guys to see! Your friends, co-workers, strangers. you walk into a bar with your girl and ppl make that "dont i know you" look at your girl and its bc they recognzie her from playboy.....

i'd like to see you and or suthernbelle in playboy one day...

and personal copies just for myself.

:eek: