Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Fridays For the Fall/Winter!!!New Resident!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teresadf

YAY Tooch!!!!! Congrats sweetie! :D

Btw.....Binoy the 20th is the day after my birthday. So when I go see Tooch on his 1st night at Abyss you think you can hook me up with a glittery sign? .....LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Hell YEAH!!!! YOu know ill hook it up!!!

Also For those who dont know, Abyss didnt TAKE OVER the club across the ST., it has always been owned by them. And also Whoever said Abyss is Done....YEAH OK BUDDY!!!

Abyss and Deko have had GREAT summers and will continue to dominate in the fall. Sorry to say but the parties we have lined up are Amazing and the Promotional teams we have working on the parties are THE BEST!!!!

after reading the messageboard for over a year i figure i might as well start posting. Im looking forward to this night. I know Tooch will bring people into the nightclub. So lets make it another eventful friday night at abyss this year.

p.s your leaking binoy

No Offense to anyone...just a thought to see what everyone thinks....

Regular NJ djs we ve been hearing for the last 3 years or

deep dish

danny howells

saeed&palash

tiesto

etc etc...On Fridays??? Coming ..........

World Class Venue with World Class Talent.

Blueprint

Danny Tenaglia April 25th

seeya

Originally posted by blueprint

No Offense to anyone...just a thought to see what everyone thinks....

Regular NJ djs we ve been hearing for the last 3 years or

deep dish

danny howells

saeed&palash

tiesto

etc etc...On Fridays??? Coming ..........

World Class Venue with World Class Talent.

Blueprint

Danny Tenaglia April 25th

seeya

Not a bad idea....but you really think any of those guys are gonna play NJ cheap? No way. Every once in a while maybe, but not every Friday. Besides, Tenaglia will not come to New Jersey again. Mark my words. I rather hear those guys in the city anyway. I think some of the DJs here in NJ are damn good.

its about time!!! finally a chance to hear tooch at abyss all night!!! hey i heard theres a new host too!!! i wonder who that could be... binoy, you better pack that place as much as you do on wednesdays... your the only promoter i've ever known to have 100+ on his guestlist before 9pm!!! hahaha see you all fridays!!!

Originally posted by asuave

after reading the messageboard for over a year i figure i might as well start posting. Im looking forward to this night. I know Tooch will bring people into the nightclub. So lets make it another eventful friday night at abyss this year.

p.s your leaking binoy

It's about time asuave!!! Think about how ugly Friday September 27th is gonna be!!!

Originally posted by mcmattyc

its about time!!! finally a chance to hear tooch at abyss all night!!! hey i heard theres a new host too!!! i wonder who that could be... binoy, you better pack that place as much as you do on wednesdays... your the only promoter i've ever known to have 100+ on his guestlist before 9pm!!! hahaha see you all fridays!!!

haha thanks focker!!

Dont worry WE'LL Pack that place.

Now im pissed.

You cant make me choose between Metro and Abyss.

I guess Ill be alternating.

Both great clubs sick sound systems and great djs.

Mark congrats I'll def be coming to check you out and dont worry I'll bring my pimp hat and fur coat!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to live at Abyss wed. but the drive home sucked for me. after a while the drive got to me. But now I'll be alternating Manny (Abyss Wed) and richieMetro Fri one week and Tooch abyss fri the next!!!!!

Best of luck to the guys from abyss and you have my support:)

Congratulations Mark! I've heard nothing but great things about you. I'm sure you won't bore that room to sleep like Santana did. Just remember one thing, it's not about the talent at Abyss, otherwise why would Kirk Lopez have been removed from Friday's for a lesser talent. Make sure you kiss allot of behind and watch out for that Demetri. He's a real sneaky prick. Good luck and enjoy it while it lasts.

Originally posted by unseen

Congratulations Mark! I've heard nothing but great things about you. I'm sure you won't bore that room to sleep like Santana did. Just remember one thing, it's not about the talent at Abyss, otherwise why would Kirk Lopez have been removed from Friday's for a lesser talent. Make sure you kiss allot of behind and watch out for that Demetri. He's a real sneaky prick. Good luck and enjoy it while it lasts.

Kirk never was there on Fridays. He is at Joeys on Fridays. Get your facts straight before you write bullshit.

Good luck Tooch.

Originally posted by unseen

First of all Richie Santana is one of the BEST DJs. Maybe he was boring you becuase you werent musically educated and all you want to hear is NAILS all night long. I guess Triball puts you to sleep.

Secondly it IS about the Talent at Abyss. We have GREAT talent. Manny the Greek, Richie Santana, Joe Ferdico, Mark Tooch....Etc....

ITs not about kissin ass its about doing your thing and gettin the crowd going. Richie is going to be better with the older crowd across the ST. They will be more musically educated and will appreciate his style of play more.

And also Demetri is one of the friendliest and respectful owners to his staff. I dont think hes a "Sneaky Prick" at all. Maybe some owners are but everyone at abyss is Straight up, and loyal to eachother. Thats what seperates us.

Congrats to Mark & Binoy, well deserved,

and as for the unseen fella, its nothing but a class act at Abyss, Deme is an awesome individual and there is no need to kiss anyone's ass,

and as for Kirk not being a resident at Abyss, he was before RIchie so everyone get there facts straight please

congrats again to mark and binoy,

abyss is gonna get dirty and filthy

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Congrats to Mark & Binoy, well deserved,

and as for the unseen fella, its nothing but a class act at Abyss, Deme is an awesome individual and there is no need to kiss anyone's ass,

and as for Kirk not being a resident at Abyss, he was before RIchie so everyone get there facts straight please

congrats again to mark and binoy,

abyss is gonna get dirty and filthy

Thank You.