Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skibble in Boston - Yay!

groovefire

Ya know what's like sooooo awesome?

When DJ Skibble is playing like Sandstorm or some other wicked awesome song like Sandstorm, and then, like totally out of no where, he starts doing that wiggy-wiggy thing, you know, like scratching or whatever they call it, and then he like totally switches to another totally awesome song like "Hot In Here" by Nelly.

That's what's awesome.

Say, you think Skribble like hangs out with Nelly sometimes? I bet they're super cool guys and are like totally fun to party with.

Originally posted by groovefire

Ya know what's like sooooo awesome?

When DJ Skibble is playing like Sandstorm or some other wicked awesome song like Sandstorm, and then, like totally out of no where, he starts doing that wiggy-wiggy thing, you know, like scratching or whatever they call it, and then he like totally switches to another totally awesome song like "Hot In Here" by Nelly.

That's what's awesome.

Say, you think Skribble like hangs out with Nelly sometimes? I bet they're super cool guys and are like totally fun to party with.

:laugh: :laugh: Like.. totally funny!

skibles is a top-notch world class dj. next nubreed should be by him, the man got skilz if u ask me. he's one of my favorite dj's...he's better than digweed squared!

besides who else can spin the music i need to grind poor innocent college co-eds? :blown:

Originally posted by vicman

skibles is a top-notch world class dj. next nubreed should be by him, the man got skilz if u ask me. he's one of my favorite dj's...he's better than digweed squared!

besides who else can spin the music i need to grind poor innocent college co-eds? :blown:

Vic, you forgot something.... poor, innocent college co-eds in k-holes. Can't forget the k-hole.

By the way... Once again you've outdone yourself with your Avatar! :laugh:

ahh..yes chicks in k-holes, only top shelf hunnies in k-holes for us nyis4mh.

whadupg: the k-hole is essential, last time there was a massive cp meetup at Arc for DH/DT nyis4mh was my partner in crime in picking up chicks in k-holes, the wheelbarrow i brought in was not nearly enough. :D

and a pointer for seducing ur women kids, when you have your significant other in your car with you, delicately slip in any of GA's cd's into the cd player, and she will be putty in your hands :D

whadupg: the k-hole is essential, last time there was a massive cp meetup at Arc for DH/DT nyis4mh was my partner in crime in picking up chicks in k-holes, the wheelbarrow i brought in was not nearly enough. :D

and a pointer for seducing ur women kids, when you have your significant other in your car with you, delicately slip in any of GA's cd's into the cd player, and she will be putty in your hands :D

:laugh: I can't wait for tonight........

Phew, that was a hell of a night Vic. We must have gone through three of four barrel-loads of girls in k-holes. Thank God for cat tranquilizers!