Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro last night

This is probably going to be the 400th board I post this on buuuut....I had so much fun! LES thanks for keeping me dancing, and much luck in Switzerland this weekend;) Ali I'm so proud of you...

Nice to see everyone! This place got packed around midnight...unfortunately due to employment, I had to leave around 2...despite SarahKim's protests...girl you know I love you:) I'm sure I'll be back one of the upcoming weeks...:D

Jody of Way Out West started a little after 2 am, so ReginaP missed out on that

I thought the set started slow, but pretty good stuff throughout

Did anyone hear what sounded like a really bad trainwreck? It sounded like he forgot to turn down the fader for a channel he was previewing.

The main floor was almost empty a little before 5 am, when I went to take a look at the Pinky, and my gosh it was packed there!

hhah..yeh i had lots of fun last night...met a bunch of cp people...i dont know to many. maybe i should try and come here more often..anyway.. i feel real shot out right now..i drank a lot there..the two bartenders on the right wouldnt serve me anymore cause they thought i was to drunk..i had to goto another room for a drink..bs.. now im off to work..

Originally posted by wallflour

Jody of Way Out West started a little after 2 am, so ReginaP missed out on that

I thought the set started slow, but pretty good stuff throughout

Did anyone hear what sounded like a really bad trainwreck? It sounded like he forgot to turn down the fader for a channel he was previewing.

The main floor was almost empty a little before 5 am, when I went to take a look at the Pinky, and my gosh it was packed there!

Hey wallflour

At around 4ish we open up the pinky to promote afterhours until 6, thus everyone begins heading downstairs while the rest of the club shuts down.

Regarding the trainrizzeck... Im nearly positive there was some sort of equipment malfunction last night, not sure if it was the CD's or Turntables... I know there was a problem earlier in the evening.

-Steve

Originally posted by xxsweetie

:( why must I have class on Friday?:confused:

sweetie, u missed a good night...i feel for you.........my ass is dragging here at work, class would be even harder b/c it is so damn boring!!!!!!!!!!

maybe in a couple of weeks, when u get into the swing of things, you will be able to suck it up and relieve some of that law school tension!

how long are classes friday?

Originally posted by NYCclub15

sweetie, u missed a good night...i feel for you.........my ass is dragging here at work, class would be even harder b/c it is so damn boring!!!!!!!!!!

maybe in a couple of weeks, when u get into the swing of things, you will be able to suck it up and relieve some of that law school tension!

how long are classes friday?

I only have one class on Fridays for 1.5hrs., the problem here is that I have to be awake/alert in order to pay attention....but maybe you're right....there has to be some sort of holiday coming up when I will have Friday off :idea:

once again......what can i say about this party??? hmmmmmm

mac & ali were awesome - jody was sick - barry gilbey wow -

4 great djs on one night - great looking crowd - industry everywhere you look......this party keeps getting better each week......

Once again TA comes in 2nd place......

we have a uniamous decision

judge 1 scores the fight - ta 120 / ermin 130

judge 2 scores the fight - ta 115 / ermin 125

judge 3 scores the fight - ta 120 / ermin 125

The winner is..........and still heavy weight champion of the world

ERMIN BALBOA.....

and the crowd goes crazy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

next week Mac & Ali return with THE MARA SOUNDYSTEM

peace

ta

Originally posted by thorinaiello

once again......what can i say about this party??? hmmmmmm

mac & ali were awesome - jody was sick - barry gilbey wow -

4 great djs on one night - great looking crowd - industry everywhere you look......this party keeps getting better each week......

Once again TA comes in 2nd place......

we have a uniamous decision

judge 1 scores the fight - ta 120 / ermin 130

judge 2 scores the fight - ta 115 / ermin 125

judge 3 scores the fight - ta 120 / ermin 125

The winner is..........and still heavy weight champion of the world

ERMIN BALBOA.....

and the crowd goes crazy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

next week Mac & Ali return with THE MARA SOUNDYSTEM

peace

ta

Thorin,

You get my vote... wtf was going on in the booth? LOL

Once again, another kickity ass party...

Next week it just gets better! (I say this every week, but its true) lol

Originally posted by promoter

GREAT PARTY.. THORIn.

Ur Da Man... keep those DJ's comin..................;)

u got my vote..

that is the best screename I have EVER seen on CP hahahhaahahahahaha:aright:

last night was just insane..as usual....

thanks for all your support everyone...

and as for da hometeam...

well Ermin won the contest halfway throught the night, after 2am, noone could touch him...

he says next week hes goin for the gold ladies and gentleman...

I need to see this to believe it:eek:

see y'all next week for the last Paaaahtaaayyy of the summer...... LES and MARA.....ITS ON!!!!

What a fucking nite!! :eek: :eek:

It's Friday nite.. should be out partying but I'm still so goddamn shot from last nite.. gonna take it easy today.. and all weekend!!

Thank you to everyone who came out and saw my berfday cake!! :D Donny & Tina are the bestest!!

Drank too much as usual, ended up spilling more beer by the end of the nite than drinking it.. :pint:

Music was INSANE!! LES -- banged it out as usual!! Doing the same thing over there in Switzerland this weekend. Me wuv you guys!!

Jody was amazing!! Great set by him, nice guy.

Thanks to Andy for giving me a CD!! Whoo-hoo!! Too bad ichi has it at his apartment in NYC.. I'll have to get it back ASAP. I wanted Jody to sign it or something!!

Thorin my dear -- *kisses*

Thank you Mr. Chris Stern.. I promise I won't fuck up next time.

Justin -- great to see you out, all dressed up and whatnot!!

Everyone else, pleasure, as always seeing you guys!!

Next week.. well.. next week will be strange.. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday morning so we'll see how I feel Thursday nite.. but I'm gonna try my fucking best to suck up the pain and come out.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MINDS WOULD MISS ANOTHER LES SET + MARA!!

Grr.. week after week.. same faces.. good to see a couple new ones out this week.. but I wanna see more of you coming out.. deep.. dark.. dirty.. wicked beatz..