Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why the hell do girls do this?

njdionysus

Sometimes weight lifters really push their bodies to the max, sometimes they just don't know where to stop and they just keep pumping iron... This looks like it is a classic example, listen some men like women who are this jacked.... I can't say that I find her "body" attractive, but I know if we went out to a club together she would have my back, shes my gangsta bitch.....:tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

lol :yuck: people just do things for the gratification of it.... why do men do it? so they can call themselves a body builder and compete in all that shit..... its gross on a man or a woman IMO

yeah i was thinking the same thing. for some reason guys think its OK for them to look like this but they think shes nasty :laugh: i think a male bodybuilder is equally as nasty.

:vomit3:

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i was thinking the same thing. for some reason guys think its OK for them to look like this but they think shes nasty :laugh: i think a male bodybuilder is equally as nasty.

:vomit3:

Exaaactly... :vomit2:

Probably the same reason women get boob jobs...

The results either way are stupid, but some guys dig em...

Another good point... just because one is more socially acceptable than the other doesn't make either one any less ridiculous...