Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
njdionysus

Why the hell do girls do this?

Why on earth would a cute young girl with a sick body (before) do this to herself? I knew this girl before she got "big" and she was very cute, amazing body. That of a fitness model, now take a look. I just dont get it...............

hlee07.jpg

hlee03.jpg

hlee04.jpg

hlee06.jpg

hlee15.jpg

Sometimes weight lifters really push their bodies to the max, sometimes they just don't know where to stop and they just keep pumping iron... This looks like it is a classic example, listen some men like women who are this jacked.... I can't say that I find her "body" attractive, but I know if we went out to a club together she would have my back, shes my gangsta bitch.....:tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

lol :yuck: people just do things for the gratification of it.... why do men do it? so they can call themselves a body builder and compete in all that shit..... its gross on a man or a woman IMO

yeah i was thinking the same thing. for some reason guys think its OK for them to look like this but they think shes nasty :laugh: i think a male bodybuilder is equally as nasty.

:vomit3:

Some women who do it still don't look half bad. Take, for example, Lucia Rijker, probably the best female boxer in the world. There are probably a lot of guys in her weight class who she could whip, but I'd have to ask her to treat me gently....

competitor.gif

homerijker.jpg

111hotrijkerGALLER1.jpg

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i was thinking the same thing. for some reason guys think its OK for them to look like this but they think shes nasty :laugh: i think a male bodybuilder is equally as nasty.

:vomit3:

Exaaactly... :vomit2:

Probably the same reason women get boob jobs...

The results either way are stupid, but some guys dig em...

Another good point... just because one is more socially acceptable than the other doesn't make either one any less ridiculous...