Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you left factory early. . .

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

what time did it close??

i left around 11:15.

missed the jazz records, but got to hear a pretty good night of JP. overrall he was really good for most of the night.

closed just after 1. early close cuz jp was heading down to the shore afterwards.

we left around 1:40...i wasn't feeling the jazz thing but i thought the music was amazing otherwise. they had to close early today because some guy ODed and the cops/ambulance were called in. btw, nice meeting Eddie and Nycchic24.

guesss i missed all the fun at the end, huh?

it seemed to die out pretty early anyway, by like 10:30 it wasnt much of a crowd in there

i had a great night though, saw a lot of people i havent seen in a while

and for some reason, "no one's going to change you" sounded awesome when he dropeed it. never heard that sound that good.

Highlights of the morning.

*That Kid Chris - Come Together

*Echomen - Substance

*Austin Leeds - Salvation (Luke Fair Remix)

*Franklin Fuentes - Gay or Straight

*Loads of tech.

*Vivacious's performance.

*Watching Jon Stephen show up. :laugh:

Great set except at the end I was bored to tears with the garbage he played.

Nice meeting Steve, Dmitry, and Graydon.

He started playin tech-house at the end, true......not into it at all, more like lounge music to me.

BTW....asianvixen cosed it out? I saw four other Asian girls at the end of the night other than Sue and one had a big pacifier in her mouth. I'm guessing that wasn't you.....

Originally posted by £ddie

*Echomen - Substance

*Loads of tech.

you owe me a $ 1 :hat:

jk... ;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

He started playin tech-house at the end, true......not into it at all, more like lounge music to me.

BTW....asianvixen cosed it out? I saw four other Asian girls at the end of the night other than Sue and one had a big pacifier in her mouth. I'm guessing that wasn't you.....

pacifier? :laugh: no not me. but good try. :cool::tongue:

Originally posted by £ddie

*Echomen - Substance

*Loads of tech.

nice meeting u too man, also nice meeting nycchic24 and Pat who I apparently met last spring at exit but didn't remember for some strange reason... :D good night overall, but by 10 or so I was too damn dead to go on so I left.... when walking out I saw a guy face down on the cement, wonder if that was the guy who they called the ambulance for... almost fell asleep several times on the drive home but made it back around noon.

i must say.... been having a good time every single sat night at factory for the last two months.... this was the first time in two months that i can honestly say the place sucked ass!!! he played some hot shit from like 9 or 10 till like 12 and then it was just fucking shit!!!! ahhh you cant win them alll.. just hope he doesnt go back to what he was before these last two months....

i still had an awesome time since i had some of the best peoples around with me....

see everyone there next week.....

i had fun but i had to leave i i was tooooooooo tired i notice everytime i stopped dancing my legs felt there were going to give from under me o well next time im there til closing:D just as long as i come at 8 instead of 5am:mad:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I saw four other Asian girls at the end of the night other than Sue and one had a big pacifier in her mouth.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just follow the glowsticks and blinky lights on the 2nd floor of Exit. admist the thick cloud of cigarette smoke. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: