Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend, take the ride...

njdionysus

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You must hate what you see in the mirror every morning.

Promoting for Danny Tsettos.... get some self-respect man!

Oh come on now, where else can you see tools in big sunglasses, orange hardhats, and orange headphones...:laugh:

You must hate what you see in the mirror every morning.

Promoting for Danny Tsettos.... get some self-respect man!

I dont promote for Denny, but the closing party on Sunday night will be better than any party you have in Boston this weekend. Thats why over 30 people came down from Boston last Labor Day Weekend. Who the hell wants to chill at a club that closes at 2am........

Originally posted by njdionysus

I dont promote for Denny, but the closing party on Sunday night will be better than any party you have in Boston this weekend. Thats why over 30 people came down from Boston last Labor Day Weekend. Who the hell wants to chill at a club that closes at 2am........

Dude, WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO CHILL AT A CLUB WITH DANNY TSETTOS SPINNING?!?!?!

As usual, Jersey is high class all the way.

jeeezzz come on now you can't even get his name right! You will never be on njguido if you keep this up

First order of business - IT"S DENNY!! I guess if you knew who he was you would have spelled his name correctly. If he is so bad then why does he always have a packed house? He and Baez ripped the roof off at Exit when they played there. I'm not knocking Boston, but you can't compare to Jersey Shore kid. The music,the woman and a 4am closing!!

Originally posted by snappy139

First order of business - IT"S DENNY!! I guess if you knew who he was you would have spelled his name correctly. If he is so bad then why does he always have a packed house? He and Baez ripped the roof off at Exit when they played there. I'm not knocking Boston, but you can't compare to Jersey Shore kid. The music,the woman and a 4am closing!!

:zzz: :zzz:

Are you kidding me? Somehow the Jersey shore just isn't at the top of my "places I HAVE to go list". N Sync packs a house too - doesn't mean I'll be heading to see them anytime soon. But hey - to each his own I guess.

I've been to the Jersey shore.. and yes, you can compare. Every guy is a cookie-cutter guido. Spikes as high as the eye can see, too-tight sleeveless shirts everywhere, the only agenda of the night is hooking-up, all while listening to the musical stylings of my God and yours, Danny Tsettos.

Jersey is a joke the whole country laughs at.

Oh, and the Baha Men pack a house wherever they play. So I guess Danny Tsettos is as good as the Baha Men.

Originally posted by whadupg

Are you kidding me? Somehow the Jersey shore just isn't at the top of my "places I HAVE to go list". N Sync packs a house too - doesn't mean I'll be heading to see them anytime soon. But hey - to each his own I guess.

:laugh: :laugh: that's great!! You fit in nicely around here:aright: