Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nEw RoXy PiCs :) 8.23.02

whos that chick in the red next to linabina, is that debbie6919? as for alan and mike, i have trouble telling them apart myself. djjonstephens was tellin me how one is blonde and one isnt, but i cant tell the difference, more importantly does linabina ever get confused? that would be like a funny episode of undressed.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

whos that chick in the red next to linabina, is that debbie6919? as for alan and mike, i have trouble telling them apart myself. djjonstephens was tellin me how one is blonde and one isnt, but i cant tell the difference, more importantly does linabina ever get confused? that would be like a funny episode of undressed.

nah thats not me... Lynne wrote that she is erin (njangel)... I used to get confused between Mike and Alan.. now I dont understand how i was ever confused.. they really look nothing alike.... :confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

fatguy.. shut up you are not fat... your the one with glowstixxxx.. lol

another easy way to figure out which one is which... im usually in the circle hes usually outside of it watching... while Lynne yells at me to FOCUS cause i just dropped the stick trying to air stall after a kick flip...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

another easy way to figure out which one is which... im usually in the circle hes usually outside of it watching... while Lynne yells at me to FOCUS cause i just dropped the stick trying to air stall after a kick flip...

sounds like moves from tony hawk pro skater.:laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

sounds like moves from tony hawk pro skater.:laugh:

lol you wouldnt understand the rigorous testing that i had to go through... Tony Hawk's 900 degree spin is nothing compared to my special variable 1060 fakie bone cross air throw juggle so tell that patzer to go piss off!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

lol you wouldnt understand the rigorous testing that i had to go through... Tony Hawk's 900 degree spin is nothing compared to my special variable 1060 fakie bone cross air throw juggle so tell that patzer to go piss off!

Shut up, FatBoy!!

someone remind me not to drink and get on pics......:flame:

Originally posted by bebby6919

LOL... you got a lot of color this summer.. im jealous steve!!!

He is the same as he was before... its the Duck Sauce colored hair that threw you off... i mean drowning an eggroll in that stuff is one thing but comeon Steve this is taking it to extremes!