Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit this Saturday Aug. 31st

How has Exit been lately..I haven't been there in a while..I can't really say I've heard good things altely?? Also, does anyone there have any good hookups at the door there?..I have a friend that may need some help getting some hot/young girls in...PM me if ya can help out..

exit sucks blah blah blah...I was there two weeks ago for their 3rd birthday party and the place was crazy. No one that I talked to about that night complained. this weekend I'm not too sure about though. Playmate party or something stupid like that.

Originally posted by zeeker

exit sucks blah blah blah...I was there two weeks ago for their 3rd birthday party and the place was crazy. No one that I talked to about that night complained. this weekend I'm not too sure about though. Playmate party or something stupid like that.

Zeeker, I was there too that night...I think the reason why so many of us enjoyed ourselves was b/c it was an aniversary party and Draper was dropping so many old skool bombs (well old enough to me at least since I've only been clubbing for 3 years now) When has Madonna's Like a Prayer sounded so awesome? I dont' get to go to NY as often as everyone else on the board, but when I do, that night at Exit will remain one of my fav memories.

BTW, were you in the red room at all that night? Music was siiiiiiick...and the vibe was great, they even let my boy rocksteadyct spin for a bit which was an unexpected suprise to us!

ok.thx for all the info everyone, but I still need to try to get some of these girls in for my friend..and judging from the ones I met already, they're knockouts ....but a little 'young"...does anyone have any ideas for me? PM me if you know anyone at the door and could help..my boy will take care of whoever helps him out....

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Just say... "can we work this out somehow?"... bring extra money between 20$-40$ extra per head

It doesn't work that way anymore, Mike.

Remember what happened that night with my other friends?

All you need is a fake ID and you're in there!

two weeks ago I met a girl who I talked to for about 10 minutes til i found out she was 16. Right before I went to the bathroom and never came back she told me that her and her friends just gave the bouncer their real IDs with a $10 bill behind. The guys at the door really don't even check the IDs that carefully. Either way I'm sure you'll be fine.

zeeker - thx..I was thinking along those lines..but I'd hate to be

wrong since they're coming up from Philly..what a pain in the a**, but if they're as good looking as he says they are, then I guess its worth it..the 2 he was with last Saturday WERE that good looking - thats then only reason I'm even asking this question..

anyone ever try this at factory?? I would think it'd be a lot tougher there..