Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wheres the moderator?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

because the sexboard has two absentee moderators... who need to be replaced... I offered my services but was told by Gabo that it would be "silly" for me to be a mod... oh well... i think its silly to have the sexboard run itself... oh well... i also feel that mod hood should be a democratic choice that mods should be voted into their respectful position instead of just going in... and if after X amount of time youre not good at your job or dont have time or etc, you get bumped and or voted out and some one new takes your place... whatever though....

dgmodel FOR MOD~!!!

well I havent been on that much in the past few days because I havent been home. I am house sitting for a friend.

and why do you want to be a moderator so damn bad?? get over it already! damn. I said it was silly cause there really isnt much to moderate. and you hardly post anything about the topic at hand anyway.

If you think i am not doing a good job then I ll move every fiucking post and thread that isnt about sex... will that make you happy?

why do you think just cause you are on and post 300 times a day that you should be a moderator?? And why do you not like the fact that I am a moderator?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

well I havent been on that much in the past few days because I havent been home. I am house sitting for a friend.

and why do you want to be a moderator so damn bad?? get over it already! damn. I said it was silly cause there really isnt much to moderate. and you hardly post anything about the topic at hand anyway.

If you think i am not doing a good job then I ll move every fiucking post and thread that isnt about sex... will that make you happy?

why do you think just cause you are on and post 300 times a day that you should be a moderator?? And why do you not like the fact that I am a moderator?

first off its not just the first few days... its been almost 3months...

second of all i dont want to be mod so bad.. .it doesnt even have to be me to be mod... just think its time for new mods... if someone is hired for a position and isnt capable of performing the tasks at hand s/he should be fired... and plus a new broom sweeps clean.. .lately all we have are threads about drama and thats it... outside of darth and cool there the only ones who keep the sexboard alive... as for you not doing a good job... its not just me who thinks so... im pretty sure thats the popular consensus just noone wants to say anything because they know youre a whiny lil baby... so theyd rather stay quiet than listen to your blah... "why do you not like the fact that i am a moderator" its nothing personal shit i dont even know, and i dont think we ever met, however its just for the simple reason of you not doing your job and being absent all the time...

as for why i should be moderator (but like i said earlier it doesnt have to be me, shit i dont care if its me or not)... several reasons first of it has nothing to do with my "300 posts a day" which in reality is only 17 posts a day... one of the reasons is because Im on this more than the fuckin servers that run it... "and you hardly post anything about the topic at hand anyway..." id say on the sexboard 75%-80% of my threads are on topic... whether directly in relation to sex or not... they consist of love, relationships, dating, "the scene" and etc... which all fall under the topic of sex... and in the same vein even off-topic posts are better than no posts... sometimes this board sits for days on its ass, and nothing gets posted or nobody replies or what have you... [sarcasm_on] I wish i could be as cool as you, and post the same old story, after story, after story everytime there is a low in the board... and i wish i could say "damn i love to eat pussy" 100x a month [/sarcasm_off] again im sure others have noticed that its the same old stories just different adjectives... all in all what im saying is either do your job or do us favor... now in all fairness you asked why i think i should be a mod... now why dont you tell us why you should continue to be a mod...

and theres no reason to move this thread or any thread in relation to this to the "drama" board because this correlates directly with the "sex" board and there is no drama... just replying to your post...

:NewYorkLove:

dgmodel/marko

Here's the way I see things.......Its true that there isnt a huge need to move/delete alot of posts on this board.....But thats not what moderating is all about.....One of the main things that a moderator needs to do is post....Why you ask? Well as the mod you are the leader of the board so to speak....The captain of the ship....When I see mod's, I see people who have been here for a long time and who's opinion's are respected by other people that post....And even though they might not be agreed upon they most certainly will not go by un-noticed.....So thats why you gotta post....People need to see that you're taking an active role in keeping the forum alive.....Lately that hasnt been the case.....Dg pretty much lives on this board and I think that alot of people do take what he says seriously.....And I will say that about 90% of the time he does stay on topic....Most of the bullshit threads by peole like Atomic, Dg, or myself come at times when this board is dead.....And I do mean dead....There are times where there might be like 75-100 posts on here a day.....Plus we cant be serious all the time.....Thats just my 2 cents....

i think Apples should be a mod. ....i love his posts...theyre always on topic..

if u dont believe me..flash back to his posts about his car parts...yes..on the surface it may seem like its not related to sex...but what gets u all hot and excited than a nice car?...

lets not forget his random threads about everyone who posts on the board...yes...they may not be directly related to sex..but once again apples has managed to instill the idea of brotherhood on the boards...in his own peculiar twisted sorta way...he has brought everything back to the idea of COMMUNITY

o...and who can forget his declaration of love to his good friend the DG MODEL...not only did we find out that there is a special bond between these Asian (no..dg is not a "chink" as Apples would say...but he is from Asia) men...but we also found out DG MODELS real name and therefore it has allowed us access to his home phone number....which we all treausure on this cold winter nights...*ring* *ring* Marko..

these r just a few of the reasons Apples Should b MOD....i may be just an insignificant postwhore...but i know im not alone when i say....APPLES IS GOOD

and its worth every penny... i agree with you totally... all in all what im saying is lets hear what the BOARD has to say instead of just us three... Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions... etc... like a real community... and any successful entity has periodic meetings and reviews and etc... i think that in order for us to function properly as a board, as friends as a community we all have to listen to each others comments whether theyre negative or positive and make this a happy go fucky board again...

...Big up yourself black man, my brothers Hell is the plan for the other, discover, discover, discover, c'mon, c'mon New lands for you man and your family Reminesce on back in the days, can it be it was all so simple then, we all kin And black-skinned, original Don set the trend Let's be men, if not for us, then for the babies The little ones the revolution has now begun...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Here's the way I see things.......Its true that there isnt a huge need to move/delete alot of posts on this board.....But thats not what moderating is all about.....One of the main things that a moderator needs to do is post....Why you ask? Well as the mod you are the leader of the board so to speak....The captain of the ship....When I see mod's, I see people who have been here for a long time and who's opinion's are respected by other people that post....And even though they might not be agreed upon they most certainly will not go by un-noticed.....So thats why you gotta post....People need to see that you're taking an active role in keeping the forum alive.....Lately that hasnt been the case.....Dg pretty much lives on this board and I think that alot of people do take what he says seriously.....And I will say that about 90% of the time he does stay on topic....Most of the bullshit threads by peole like Atomic, Dg, or myself come at times when this board is dead.....And I do mean dead....There are times where there might be like 75-100 posts on here a day.....Plus we cant be serious all the time.....Thats just my 2 cents....

I do agree with what you say... but why does everyone say that I dont post?? I am on the board all day and night... like I said earlier some days I will post 20 times a day and sometimes it will be 2 times a day. it just depends.

i don't think that moderators need to post any certain amount. while i do think they need to contribute to the board, i don't think there should be a quota. reading posts is important, too, and we wouldn't want moderators posting threads just for the sake of posting any more than we like other people doing it. as long as moderators are involved, whether it be reading the posts or posting, i think they're doing their job.

p.s. i'm a moderator, too!

Guest gabo

well everyone seems to think i am not do my job... lol because I dont post whore.

I just dont get it... do I not move drama ... do I not trey and keep the peace? I have been on the bards posting every damn dasy since I started posting on cp!

enough said!

Originally posted by gabo

well everyone seems to think i am not do my job... lol because I dont post whore.

I just dont get it... do I not move drama ... do I not trey and keep the peace? I have been on the bards posting every damn dasy since I started posting on cp!

enough said!

it has nothing to do with pOSTWHORING... it has something to do with at least being here... thats all... and not only being here but making sure things are running smoothly and even running... Look at CEO's and etc... theyre the first ones in, in the morning and last ones out... theyre the bloodline of the company, the brain, and the heart... they make sure the employees are happy, they make sure the company is running to its fullest potential and they make sure that the company is growing... none of this could be done if they dont come in to work...

Originally posted by clubkat

hey babies. . .just fyi

u can take me off. . .and replace whomever u see fit for the job. like i really do love the position i was put in :love:. . .but seeing yall just fight over status and whatnot really is some bs.

:(

Our Lady Queen Of Martyrs...

Originally posted by weyes

i don't think that moderators need to post any certain amount. while i do think they need to contribute to the board, i don't think there should be a quota. reading posts is important, too, and we wouldn't want moderators posting threads just for the sake of posting any more than we like other people doing it. as long as moderators are involved, whether it be reading the posts or posting, i think they're doing their job.

p.s. i'm a moderator, too!

i agree with you 110% bebe... except for you last comment... i do agree that doris is quite active yet i wish i could say that for all the mods... and no they dont have to post a certain amount at all... and there is no quota for posting... however, they should at least be on the board, if not posting then reading... and at least contributing some how... BEING ACTIVE... BEING HERE... Im not saying police the board, or be a dictator but Contribute and Be a Part of it... Look at the "..." board... look at how those mods are apart of the team, are there actively and not only have a well running board (with out drama year to date) they have a productive board... anyhoo theres no point to this crap b/c a leopard cant change its spots...

fuck you~

the girl in your sig with the used shirt and with the gut the size of montana should be a mod.

i would love to me a mod, but if i was a mod, i would be a dick, and destroy this board and move all of tony's post to the nyc board. and sticky all darth and cools post, and move all of linabina's posts to the fashion board, and last but not least, declare my yarning lust of desire for dgmodel.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i think Apples should be a mod. ....i love his posts...theyre always on topic..

if u dont believe me..flash back to his posts about his car parts...yes..on the surface it may seem like its not related to sex...but what gets u all hot and excited than a nice car?...

lets not forget his random threads about everyone who posts on the board...yes...they may not be directly related to sex..but once again apples has managed to instill the idea of brotherhood on the boards...in his own peculiar twisted sorta way...he has brought everything back to the idea of COMMUNITY

o...and who can forget his declaration of love to his good friend the DG MODEL...not only did we find out that there is a special bond between these Asian (no..dg is not a "chink" as Apples would say...but he is from Asia) men...but we also found out DG MODELS real name and therefore it has allowed us access to his home phone number....which we all treausure on this cold winter nights...*ring* *ring* Marko..

these r just a few of the reasons Apples Should b MOD....i may be just an insignificant postwhore...but i know im not alone when i say....APPLES IS GOOD