Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night I caught the guy who stole Shannon's wallet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

wow arent you the tough guy....moderator please proceed and move this to the "Here's a quarter...go call someone who cares FORUM"

Blow it out your ass. I posted it here so people who care can read it. If your not interested, don't look.

yeah...I just read this on NB....personally, I think you gave him what he had coming Ron....I've had my wallet stolen (( 2 days before I was leaving on vacation for 2 weeks )) and it's ABSOLUTELY no laughing matter. I mean, it's not like you can beat the 300 bucks outta him...but maybe you can beat some sense INTO him...and make him appreciate how hard people work for their money. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by jimk29

Just a question...

If your chick is so broke, why was she carrying 300 dollars in cash? I am not broke, and I never carry that much cash.

It was actually, cash and cash equivalent. $100 in cash and an $150 dollar metro north monthly pass and like a $30 metrocard.

Originally posted by marcid21

yeah...I just read this on NB....personally, I think you gave him what he had coming Ron....I've had my wallet stolen (( 2 days before I was leaving on vacation for 2 weeks )) and it's ABSOLUTELY no laughing matter. I mean, it's not like you can beat the 300 bucks outta him...but maybe you can beat some sense INTO him...and make him appreciate how hard people work for their money. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Listen, all I know is HomeGrown will be free from his thievery from now on.

yeah, considering that the guy took off and ran i think it was justified as well...if he had just stayed at leps in your custody beating him wouldn't have been so cool (well, it would have been fun, but you know what i mean)

this thread reminds me of the last time I had my wallet lifted. I was in brazil at the airport coming home and it got finched 30 minutes before i boarded. i was like fuck it, called the cc companies and figured i'd deal with it at home. who needs $$ on a plane, right?

well, my flight made an emergency landing on a big as dirt runway in the middle of the amazon. something about all the engines failing but one. so i had to make my way around this large town for a day and a half with 3 dollars brazilian. luckily there were some cool other passengers and stewardesses on the flight that took care of me. i even got to go on a boat ride to the confluence of the amazon and rio negro rivers, and had a great time....

GOOD FOR YOU! All those holier-than-thou, turn-the-other cheek naysayers need to realize this guy was lucky! If it had been someone else he might not have gotten off so easy. At least his loser ass won't be around Homegrown anymore.

You're probably right that the guy will stay away from Homegrown, but I doubt it will make him change his ways.

You might have had better results if you called the cops without approaching him and scaring him off.

Originally posted by hoke

You're probably right that the guy will stay away from Homegrown, but I doubt it will make him change his ways.

You might have had better results if you called the cops without approaching him and scaring him off.

i find it amusing that people think that there's time for this sort of thing. its not as if ron saw the dude on closed circuit tv and positively id'd him. by the time he was sure who it was it was over.

in the best of all worlds shit works out like that. in reality it seldom happens.

Originally posted by barvybe

i find it amusing that people think that there's time for this sort of thing. its not as if ron saw the dude on closed circuit tv and positively id'd him. by the time he was sure who it was it was over.

in the best of all worlds shit works out like that. in reality it seldom happens.

I obviously don't know all the facts, but the way Ron told the story, it sounded like he approached the guy first. I'm just saying that might not have been the best solution. But yeah, you're right, things are always different in the moment...

wtf is wrong wit the people on NB?? r they fuckin retarded?? ...fuckin idiots...i woulda beat the snot outa that kid..and if ppl on the street kept tellin me to let him go...i would let him go..but hold the back of his shirt..and when he began to run id pull him back and bust him in the face with all my strength..so next time he thinks about stealin a wallet he'll remember the asswhooping he got at the hands of ME....

good shit ron....