Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night I caught the guy who stole Shannon's wallet

Originally posted by barvybe

i find it amusing that people think that there's time for this sort of thing. its not as if ron saw the dude on closed circuit tv and positively id'd him. by the time he was sure who it was it was over.

in the best of all worlds shit works out like that. in reality it seldom happens.

why the fuck would the kid run if it wasn't him? and dont gime that HE WAS SCARED shit....the kid obviously did it...and to tell u the truth..in such situations such as when Shannon got jacked , people have a tendency to remember a face just like Ron did..i have absolutely no doubts that Ron found the right kid..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A wrote a long ass response on naughtybooth if anyone is interested.

a couple of things:

the guy started to take off the second he saw ron. there wasnt any way to just call the cops and wait for them. he had to confront the guy.

he DID NOT beat the guy to a bloody pulp. the guy got hurt while ron was trying to detain him for the cops. and the guy WAS fighting back.

you guys werent there. Ron showed incredible restraint and quick thinking. as freaked out as I was by the whole scene, it could have been a lot worse.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

A wrote a long ass response on naughtybooth if anyone is interested.

a couple of things:

the guy started to take off the second he saw ron. there wasnt any way to just call the cops and wait for them. he had to confront the guy.

he DID NOT beat the guy to a bloody pulp. the guy got hurt while ron was trying to detain him for the cops. and the guy WAS fighting back.

you guys werent there. Ron showed incredible restraint and quick thinking. as freaked out as I was by the whole scene, it could have been a lot worse.

Like I said on NB, Ron's story did leave some room for misinterpretation -- sorry for any misunderstanding. Anyway, I do hope you eventually catch the guy so he can't pull that shit again... what a grade A loser...

Originally posted by hoke

You're probably right that the guy will stay away from Homegrown, but I doubt it will make him change his ways.

You might have had better results if you called the cops without approaching him and scaring him off.

nm

Ron, BRAVO. I remember how pissed you were and how distraught Shannon was that night. I was mad because it brought down the vibe that I saw in there and put a damper on the whole night.

If you steal from someone, you've got to be willing to accept the consequences. In this case, they could have been much MUCH worse. Ron isn't exactly a weak guy.

And all the turn-the-other-cheek people... why don't you all go sew something, or make some fucking latte.

Originally posted by cintron

Ron, BRAVO. I remember how pissed you were and how distraught Shannon was that night. I was mad because it brought down the vibe that I saw in there and put a damper on the whole night.

If you steal from someone, you've got to be willing to accept the consequences. In this case, they could have been much MUCH worse. Ron isn't exactly a weak guy.

And all the turn-the-other-cheek people... why don't you all go sew something, or make some fucking latte.

Exactly stand up for you women you fuckin pussies

I don't know you however I do know Shannon. She is a giving, good person and does not deserve to have anyone shit on her! Good job and I hope you hit him hard enough that he feels it for weeks.

There is nothing worse than having someone steal from another, especially when you are out partying and having a good time.

Originally posted by cintron

I am not one of these people... however I would enjoy a latte... and maybe a cannoli as well??? :grin:

Originally posted by xpander

Seriously dude, keep it on the DL. Beating someone to a bloody crimson pulp is all good and everything, but you gotta keep quiet about it, you know?

:aright:

no way duuuuuuude ya gotta be loud!!! fuck i wish i was there while he was kicking ass i'd bring my amp my guitar and start blasting SLAYER right on the street.....chchchchchchchch angel of death chgchghcghcghch angel of death tchetchetchertchethcerrrtch YEEEEEEAAAAAHH!!!! :splat: :splat: :splat::rock: :rock:

Originally posted by dr0ne

no way duuuuuuude ya gotta be loud!!! fuck i wish i was there while he was kicking ass i'd bring my amp my guitar and start blasting SLAYER right on the street.....chchchchchchchch angel of death chgchghcghcghch angel of death tchetchetchertchethcerrrtch YEEEEEEAAAAAHH!!!! :splat: :splat: :splat::rock: :rock:

Naw dude, I meant on the boards...;)

And you WOULD do that! :laugh:

Originally posted by dr0ne

. . . TOTALLY SWEET!!! . . :laugh: . . .

if any of your girlfriends got something of hers stolen and you knew who did it, and you saw that mother fucker, you wouldn't do anything!? puhleese. Ron, you did the right thing. Too bad that cock sucker got away. But now you know where he frequents, so stay on the look out.