Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's on your CD player?

laliux

Alright!!, this has been asked several times throughout the year but we all change what's on our CD players in the car, at work, etc.

Right now, I got "Nude Dimensions - Vol 2 mixed by Mauricio Aviles" on my CD player..... so what's on yours? :D

Originally posted by laliux

Alright!!, this has been asked several times throughout the year but we all change what's on our CD players in the car, at work, etc.

Right now, I got "Nude Dimensions - Vol 2 mixed by Mauricio Aviles" on my CD player..... so what's on yours? :D

In the car, my faves right now are:

Adam Beyer - Timewarp 3 (techno king does an incredible 3 deck mix cd)!

Tom Middleton - Sound of the Cosmos (sweeeet 3CD DJ mixed set of diverse electronic music, by one of the best!)

John Beltran - Ten Days of Blue (one of my musical idols, with his best album on Peacefrog from 1997. Some of the most beautiful and emotional electronic music ever created)

Underworld - 100 Days Off (The new Underworld album due out this month I think. Genius, even without Darren Emerson)

Sasha - Airdrawndagger (a beautiful, chilled electronic album. lots of soul w/ a dash of dancefloor attitude thrown in)

Def Leppard - Hysteria (need I say more!?)

Originally posted by stryke303

In the car, my faves right now are:

Adam Beyer - Timewarp 3 (techno king does an incredible 3 deck mix cd)!

Tom Middleton - Sound of the Cosmos (sweeeet 3CD DJ mixed set of diverse electronic music, by one of the best!)

John Beltran - Ten Days of Blue (one of my musical idols, with his best album on Peacefrog from 1997. Some of the most beautiful and emotional electronic music ever created)

Underworld - 100 Days Off (The new Underworld album due out this month I think. Genius, even without Darren Emerson)

Sasha - Airdrawndagger (a beautiful, chilled electronic album. lots of soul w/ a dash of dancefloor attitude thrown in)

What's your favorite tracks on Airdrawndagger?

I've been looking for sounds of the cosmos. Can't wait to get it. The first CD is killer.

I'll definetly be checking out John Beltran.

Guest saleen351

the full 3 cd set for tom middleton has been on the net for at least 2 months now... its nothing special.........

Slam - Alien Radio Remixed

Underworld Essential Mix

James Zabiela Ducktowers

Kraftwerk

Technodubfest mixed by Charlie May and Junkie XL

Expeditions (NE3)

Danny Howells Essential mix '02

Murk Essential Mix '93

Ashley Casselle @ NL 6/21/02

Thats pretty much it for now.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Originally posted by saleen351

the full 3 cd set for tom middleton has been on the net for at least 2 months now... its nothing special.........

"on the net">>> yikes! does anyone actually buy music anymore? tom middleton ain't rich! give the man his royalties! ;)

the cd set isn't some big dancefloor thing. very chill, interesting electronic stuff. some electroish, some jazzy, some housey...great to work to, chill to, make love to...all that good stuff. but not full on dancefloor...and that's ok :)

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I've been looking for sounds of the cosmos. Can't wait to get it. The first CD is killer.

I'll definetly be checking out John Beltran.

I'd have to say "Cloud Cukoo" is my favourite track on Airdrwandagger. But, I really do dig the entire album.

You should be able to get the Cosmos CD @ Grooveman. That's where I got it. Spec's on the beach also has it.

The Beltran album is out of print :( But Peacefrog says they may rerelease it next year. In the meantime, you can check out his 2 new albums...

Americano (Exceptional UK) out now I think...with his remix of my song "Lost" from my album

Sun Gypsy (Ubiquity US) out on Oct. 22...I sang on this album as well. we did a cover of Sting's "Fragile."

but 10 Days of Blue is still my favourite!

www.johnbeltran.com

for more info...I think the site is still being worked on, but check it out.

Originally posted by stryke303

I'd have to say "Cloud Cukoo" is my favourite track on Airdrwandagger. But, I really do dig the entire album.

You should be able to get the Cosmos CD @ Grooveman. That's where I got it. Spec's on the beach also has it.

The Beltran album is out of print :( But Peacefrog says they may rerelease it next year. In the meantime, you can check out his 2 new albums...

Americano (Exceptional UK) out now I think...with his remix of my song "Lost" from my album

Sun Gypsy (Ubiquity US) out on Oct. 22...I sang on this album as well. we did a cover of Sting's "Fragile."

but 10 Days of Blue is still my favourite!

www.johnbeltran.com

for more info...I think the site is still being worked on, but check it out.

Bloodlock and Wavy Gravy are my favs, but that whole album is great IMO. I wasn't too crazy about Mixer's review of "airdrawndagger" they said Sasha's album has no tone. :confused: I guess they mean literally, whatever. They also gave your album a review I didn't agree with either :mad:

Thanks for all the info and the links :)

I sampled ND vol2 and I wasn't too crazy about it. I didn't like the one Migs did either. How's ND vol2?

I liked ND vol1 , very Miguel Migsish. ND vol2 is very good, nice funky tracks that won't let you stop dance.

Have you listened to Migs' Nite Lite 03?, really smooth with nice beats. :D

Originally posted by laliux

I liked ND vol1 , very Miguel Migsish. ND vol2 is very good, nice funky tracks that won't let you stop dance.

Have you listened to Migs' Nite Lite 03?, really smooth with nice beats. :D

I'm gonna have to buy them cause your taste and mine are pretty similar as far as deep house goes.

You should check out Subliminal Sessions 3 (CD3) Erick Morillo - It's some really funky stuff. Great Deephouse, very vocally :aright:

I'm gonna have to buy them cause your taste and mine are pretty similar as far as deep house goes.

You should check out Subliminal Sessions 3 (CD3) Erick Morillo - It's some really funky stuff. Great Deephouse, very vocally :aright:

you buy CDs?, I do but not all the time. I'll burn you a copy of Nite Lite 03. Have you listened to the Britney Spears' "Stronger (Miguel Migs remix)?

Sasha's-Airdrawndagger...nice chilled stuff!

Stryke-Pages from the blue Diary...Some Great stuff...lots of talent!

Timewriter- Diary of a lonely Sailor...I thank GA2 for getting me this one 'cause it's amazing!

Miguel Migs- nude tempo one- I can't let go of it.....even though I've been listening to this for a while now!

Erick Morillo- Subliminal Sessions 3, Disk 3...This is my get up and go CD!!!

Blue Six-Beautiful tommorrow....I don't like all of it but there are a few tracks that I totally love!

:D

Zules

I have it on white label, I recieved it once out of the promo bin .. not half bad. Only Migs thing I own unfortunately.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Lovefields with Howells is great.

That track where there's no vocals or beats or anything but these really lush pads is sooo good. I wish I knew what that was.

I don't have a multi-disc changer in the car so the only disc I have in the player now is Auntie Aubrey's Excursions Beyond the Call of Duty by The Orb......needed to chill out a bit and there's nothing like the god ol' Orb to do that for me.

Hell yeah, you'll love it. CD1 and 2 are just really well put together.......CD3 I need to spend some more time on, I haven't heard that one that many times yet. Takes me a while to really wrap my head around a 3CD set.

My favorite track on Airdrawndagger, though it's the totally predictable choice, is Wavy Gravy.