Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ibclubbin

Mr Leaky

Originally posted by mssabina

:cheese:

Wow, so this track falls into the category that 90% of the other tracks do that people on this board go gaga about! Imagine that....

Hint: If it mentions drugs or sex, has a Sandstorm type line in it, has a minute long breakdown full of synth stabs, would sound at home on an Aqua CD or in a Holland club, or if the second you hear it you think "damn they'll kill this one on KTU", then it's cheese. Not that cheese is always bad, but I dunno about 20 hour doses....

:stupid:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

omg youre all out of your fucking minds if you think this song is cheese....

I literally get the goose bumps when I hear JP work the volume and the lights during this jam...vocal is great:aright:

BG

thats all the evidence we need thank you very much

:tongue:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Hint: If it mentions drugs or sex, has a Sandstorm type line in it, has a minute long breakdown full of synth stabs, would sound at home on an Aqua CD or in a Holland club, or if the second you hear it you think "damn they'll kill this one on KTU", then it's cheese. Not that cheese is always bad, but I dunno about 20 hour doses....

:clap:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I literally get the goose bumps when I hear JP work the volume and the lights during this jam...vocal is great:aright:

BG

I gotta agree. Sounds awesome at Factory turned all the way up and with bass overload. However, I can see KTU getting it's hands on it and killing it in a matter of time. :no: