Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: All With The Roxy VIP Cards

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i got a cold too. i just ate maad garlic and it cleared out my lungs. i can breathe real clear now but i got some funky breath. no more runny nose or even coughing. seriously the powers of garlic are amazing.

you know theres a garlic pill... i take it sometimes... called essense of garlic

Sorry to rain on sexybabyd's parade here but..

this thread is pure bullshit and you people are really naive for giving out yer card numbers.

Think wayyyyy back...

If you are an "original" card holder as in..you received it from Lanie during the contest...then u know for a fact that 2 weeks after those cards were given to us, we were asked to put our name and card number on this printed out sheet when we went to claim our comps at the guestlist table, so that lanie could keep track of the cards.

Basically...there is no "registering/non-registering" of the cards. If you have one...you use it.

Obviously since lanie doesnt do that party no more...sexybabyd is taking it upon herself to not "register" yer cards..but to keep track so that people are NOT lending other people their cards.

I think this is just fucking stupid to begin with straight up and i think daniela has no goddamn business asking for silly card numbers unless:

someone stole one of her friends cards and she is wondering if someone on the board has it by indentifying the card number or some other crazy shit.

anyhow just remember people....you have to answer to no one but GOD.

Originally posted by quoth

Sorry to rain on sexybabyd's parade here but..

this thread is pure bullshit and you people are really naive for giving out yer card numbers.

Think wayyyyy back...

If you are an "original" card holder as in..you received it from Lanie during the contest...then u know for a fact that 2 weeks after those cards were given to us, we were asked to put our name and card number on this printed out sheet when we went to claim our comps at the guestlist table, so that lanie could keep track of the cards.

Basically...there is no "registering/non-registering" of the cards. If you have one...you use it.

Obviously since lanie doesnt do that party no more...sexybabyd is taking it upon herself to not "register" yer cards..but to keep track so that people are NOT lending other people their cards.

I think this is just fucking stupid to begin with straight up and i think daniela has no goddamn business asking for silly card numbers unless:

someone stole one of her friends cards and she is wondering if someone on the board has it by indentifying the card number or some other crazy shit.

anyhow just remember people....you have to answer to no one but GOD.

Woaaaaaaaaaah what is YOUR problem?

First off, im the one who handles the cards now. There is a big thing that a lot of cards were just being handed out and they weren't CP kids, The reason why im getting the numbers is to make sure you all get in not to fuck you over.

The list at the beinning of the party is long gone. I'm basicly updating it and making sure that only CP kids are getting in and not just kids that got a hold of the cards and started selling them.

Get your story straight before you start ranting. If you don't wanna register your card, fine with me but it's gonna be hard to use your card without it being on that list

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

There is a big thing that a lot of cards were just being handed out and they weren't CP kids, The reason why im getting the numbers is to make sure you all get in not to fuck you over.

The list at the beinning of the party is long gone. I'm basicly updating it and making sure that only CP kids are getting in and not just kids that got a hold of the cards and started selling them.

and the purpose of being mad secretive about this in the 1st place when someone asked u why u wanted the number is....???? :confused:

If you were just straight up with people and told them the deal..they might of took you more seriously and maybe they wouldn't have gave u fake numbers in this thread.

and the purpose of being mad secretive about this in the 1st place when someone asked u why u wanted the number is....???? :confused:

If you were just straight up with people and told them the deal..they might of took you more seriously and maybe they wouldn't have gave u fake numbers in this thread.

are you really bored?

Go find something better to do

People PMd me their numbers, and the ones I have right now are the ones that are going to be submitted for tonight, so if you don't wanna give me ur number fine with me

i might wanna go tonight cuz i heard dan wilson will be making his GRAND appearance!!!! can i borrow it from you or will sexybaby over here shit a brick if you do that? oh well.....i still want pics though.....i say the kid should like, talk to someone there and they'll make a stage for him then they should bring out like two drag queens and he comes out on stage between them, while vicious throws on a wicked remix of "scatman" by scatman jack!!!

no wait....even better check it.....the lights dim and focus on the stage closed off with a curtain......then vicious drops a sick remix of "mr. vain" by culture beat.....

"Call him Mr. Raider call him Mr. Wrong call him Mr. Vain

Call him Mr. Raider call him Mr. Wrong call him insane"

the curtains open and dan wilson pops out with two drag queens (absolutely fabulous!!) wearing nothing but a red speedo and a red bowtie, or maybe something like this:

Chippendale%20skit.JPG

then he comes out on stage like madonna material girl style with a mike on his hand singing:

"Call me Raider call me Wrong

Call me insane call me Mr. Vain

Call me what ya like

as long as you call me time and again"

that would be TOTALLY sweet!!!! definetely go down the books!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I thinK I'm beatin this flu I just caught, so may be able to go. If possible, please make up a number, assign it to me, pm it to me, then put it on the list:D

I'd appreciate it very much!!!;)

If not...sokay

No sweat:cool:

But anyway, are all the CPers' meeting on the stage again?:confused: