Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. . . Winter . . .

i think i even used this one before in one of your threads... but today it is all the more appropriate:

'a wintry hunger turns my world white; figures resemble pale shadows and desire rests inward and bleak. empty skies match my empty eyes... palms upward i sink, without struggle or regret. '

i don't really care what season is (except for fall - i like fall the best) but in all reality i am in a controlled evironment more often than not and the only time i am exposed to the weather is when i walk to and from my car. so i could really care less if it is cold out cause it's always the same temperature in here.

Originally posted by barvybe

i wish it was even colder here in the winter. i HATE 35 - 45 and raining. 25 and snow is great. 25 and brilliant blue skies is beautiful.

phunk - we'll have a snowball fight with the firemen

. . Definitely!!! . . . And when we win (and we will win, if I have to make a pneumatically powered snowball launcher out of PVC and an old carbeurator in a show of MacGuyveresque skill . . in fifteen minutes, we WILL WIN!!) we're gonna force them to put a warning bell on that godforesaken tower to warn me when that fucking horn is gonna blow . . .

Originally posted by somebitch

why do people keep saying that? i dont believe any of these predictions.:hat:

. . . I didn't really read anything that made me believe it . . I just went outside yesterday evening and walked through my neighborhood . . when I turned on to north street . . I just kinda felt it . . Something just told me that this winter was gonna be painful . . .call it intuition I guess . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Definitely!!! . . . And when we win (and we will win, if I have to make a pneumatically powered snowball launcher out of PVC and an old carbeurator in a show of MacGuyveresque skill . . in fifteen minutes, we WILL WIN!!) we're gonna force them to put a warning bell on that godforesaken tower to warn me when that fucking horn is gonna blow . . .

i have similar skills...

will provide safety pins and duct tape

B.A. Barakis