Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eminem !ABUSED! moby on the vma's

i had/have no idea... i was really watching it.. i was doing shit.. and just heard it.. then something about not being afraid to hit a man with glasses or something... so i was like okay... i missed something.. and just went back to do what i was doing...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mugwump

Yea ignorant insecure

wiggers are hysterical.

You know who else was

cracking me up...

Christina Aguilera talkin all

hooch and black and shit youknowhatI'msayin'?

That is so true I was saying the same thing. I was wondering when she turned into a hood rat:laugh:

I don't know, but I thought Jimmy Fallon was just plain terrible. Not funny at all. And now he has to worry about Fat Joe eating him:laugh:

Justin Timberlake should just :blown: himself

And who are the Hines and the Strives or whatever?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey guess what.....who gives a fuck if u guys like Em or not...he's only the tightest rapper out there...he only makes in a yr what u wont make in a life time...

i cant believe u guys r up here talkin shit about him...runnin to fuckin Moby's defense...come the fuck on man...Moby deserves all the shit he says about him...fuckin vegan , politically-correct , bitch

ill come out and say it..i fucking LOVE EMINEM! ...i love a motherfucker who gets up there and says what he wants to...i love a motherfucker who comes as correct as he does on every track he ever puts out or collaborates on.

Personally i think the problem is that U GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RAP (not hip hop..RAP!!)..hes only the dopest lyricist...ahm..EVER!!!...no one compares to his skills.....callin him classless and all types of shit...were the Stones classy? were the Beatles classy? i dont fuckin think so...it just goes back to what AMERICA percieves as normal..the fuckin afforementioned groups were stoned out of their minds 98% of their lives...but Em talks about a drug and fuckin the world jumps on his back...so how the fuck is dude not gona wana defend himself??

its kinda fucked up how quick u ppl r to bash him because of the person that he is or the music he creates...id think that people who listen to our music might b a lil more open minded considering that our music gets shitted on by everyone else...

Agree :)

Originally posted by cmurder

eminem would hit a guy with glasses or a women or anyone he know's he could beat down.he wouldn't pull that shit with someone like jay-z or someone of that status.i hate eminem such white trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . and you're the perfect fan for the current state of hip hop today . . . You believe everything is real . . . waaay to go . . .

Originally posted by cmurder

i am the perfect fan! thanks for the imput! please also tell me i know nothing about rap or better yet i know nothing!!!!!!!! oh great one!! share your wisdom with me

. . nah, I'm sure you know your hip hop . . just don't believe that all this drama on the TV set is real . . . There is a reason why guys like Kevin Spacey are willing to hang out with "P.Diddy" and the gang . . . think about it . . .

well your right about that! i dont like eminem cant stand him,didnt say he cant rap,but as far as being the best ever?? i would like to know the people who think he is the best can i please have some of what you are smoking? also if it wasnt for dre he wouldn't be as big as he is now! no question!

have any of you that hate eminem actually sat down and listened to his albums? I used to kinda respect the opinions of people on this board because I assumed most of us were very open minded being in this scene, guess not.

1. Show me one rapper that has progressively got better with each album

2. Show me one artist thats reached eminem's level of pop superstardom without compromising any of their beliefs.

im sure there are names that come to mind, U2 maybe, beatles, some of the greatest musicians we know. You all hate him now but im telling you 20 years from now when all the jarules, post2000 jay-z's, nelly's are long gone Eminem will still be remembered and still be talked about as a rap legend. What he's doing right now is gonna be the groundwork for the future of rap, most of you arent true fans of rap (not a bad thing) but since your not im not gonna go into exactly how precise and creative eminem's flow is. Just listen to the words, or fuk that go to lyrics.com and read the words to White America, read the words to The Way I am, Till I Collapse. Yea he's angry at his family, and phony commercialized music. SO ARE WE ALL ARENT WE?? At least eminem will go up there and say "britney's garbage gimme back my 15 dollars" cus thats what we all want to say. But that isnt all he talks about, White America is one of the most explosive and introspective raps i ever heard, and the subject matter isnt self grandizing like most rappers. You need to really listen to what he's saying. He is getting better with each album, no rapper does that. Finally hardcore rap has evolved past shooting each other in the street, getting ass and selling drugs. Eminem like him or hate him will be a legend.

Originally posted by nightcrawler

and the subject matter isnt self grandizing like most rappers.

I love the skit on marshall mathers with steve burman:

"Do you know why Dre's record was so successful?

He's rappin' about big-screen TV's, blunts, 40's and bitches

You're rappin' about homosexuals and Vicadin"

2. Show me one artist thats reached eminem's level of pop superstardom without compromising any of their beliefs.

You need to have beliefs WORTH compromising first...

Finally hardcore rap has evolved past shooting each other in the street, getting ass and selling drugs.

Yes, thank God! Finally we can talk about killing our girlfriends, raping our mothers, beating up faggots, and downing enough Vicodin to kill a baby elephant...

I've listened to Eminem's first two albums thoroughly, and while you may be right that he makes a good point here and there, it's simply not worth it to put up with the rest of his misogynist, homophobic, self-indulging drivel.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

no im actually pretty different than 98% of american youth...im what u may call an educated consumer...and this guy has skills....once again..u must b one of those whom i dearly refer to as the ONES WHO DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RAP

I don't have to know shit about

anything to know that wigger

acts like an ass every time he gets

up and opens his mouth in public...

If he's trying to make GREAT HIP-HOP

(as you put it) be taken seriously it

aint workin...

He just came out looking

ignorant..don't matter if he's

got rap skills or if he he plays country..

hHe's a moron in my book.

As for MOBY..

I hate that bitch too.

Does anybody remember that he use to

spin Trance at disco 2000 with Keoki?

Only to come out with a big mouth and

diss electronica saying it was for loosers

and he was through..only

to play in a punk band that never went

anywhere..ONLY to come back

as a complete sell out ripping off sampled formulas

and make money off of the same crowd that

he made fun of a few years back?

I think they should both be shipped off

to space along with that INSTYNK bitch, all the

white wanna be rap wiggers in Detroit, Christina

Hoochie look atme I'm black now Aguilera and all

of the guidos on this board..

and left there for good!

:D

Originally posted by hoke

I think it can all be summed up like this:

Eminem as artist = extremely talented.

Eminem as person = sensationalist prick.

My 2 cents.

Well said...

Eminem has skills in the rhymes+marketing depts....social skills however is another thing...

And for someone who claims he doesn't give a fuck about what anybody says about him, he sure doesn't practice what he preaches, which makes him look like an f'in idiot. (Since he is supposedly so strong in his convictions.)

As for what Moby said about Eminem's MUSIC (he said nothing bad about the man himself), it was not an attack on Em...some interviewer asked him what he thought about it, and Moby just stated that given the material, it worried him that his young audience would be influenced negatively. As Eminem has said in the past, no one should take everything he says seriously, but does some 15 yr old white boy from the suburbs know and believe that? Probably not. That was all Moby's point was. And Eminem being the sensationalist he is, blew it waaaay out of proportion.

As for Christina Whoreguilera--I was kinda hoping he would have done/said something to her....lol...I dunno what, but it would have been funny as hell.:)

MUGZ TOP TEN HIP-HOP ALBUMS:

(For Intelligent non wiggers with big mouths)

*Digable Planets: Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space)

*De La Soul (De la spul is dead)

*Black Sheep (A wolf in sheep's clothing)

*Public Enemy (In fear of a black planet)

*Beastie Boys (Paul's Boutique)

*The roots (Things fall apart)

* B.I.G (Ready To Die)

*Fugees (The score)

*Blackalicious (Blazing arrow)

*LATYRX (THE ALBUM)

FUCK EMINEM

Originally posted by hoke

You need to have beliefs WORTH compromising first...

Yes, thank God! Finally we can talk about killing our girlfriends, raping our mothers, beating up faggots, and downing enough Vicodin to kill a baby elephant...

I've listened to Eminem's first two albums thoroughly, and while you may be right that he makes a good point here and there, it's simply not worth it to put up with the rest of his misogynist, homophobic, self-indulging drivel.

why is it so hard to see that he isnt serious when he talks about stuff like that? He has beliefs, the big one being "I can say whatever the fuck i want, this is america, or is it?" He's being offensive on purpose to push peoples buttons, to see exactly how far he can go before they shut him down. Right now I would say he is the greatest proponent of the 1st ammendment. He's about as homophobic as any rapper, theres nothing particularly anti gay about eminem. Everyone has to dissect his lyrics and pick some insignificant reference and completely forget the meaning of the song as a whole.

Originally posted by mugwump

MUGZ TOP TEN HIP-HOP ALBUMS:

(For Intelligent non wiggers with big mouths)

*Digable Planets: Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space)

*De La Soul (De la spul is dead)

*Black Sheep (A wolf in sheep's clothing)

*Public Enemy (In fear of a black planet)

*Beastie Boys (Paul's Boutique)

*The roots (Things fall apart)

* B.I.G (Ready To Die)

*Fugees (The score)

*Blackalicious (Blazing arrow)

*LATYRX (THE ALBUM)

FUCK EMINEM

great list...gonna have to add the adventures of slick rick and Nas's Illmatic (and possibly Stillmatic as well) onto that though

why is it so hard to see that he isnt serious when he talks about stuff like that? He has beliefs, the big one being "I can say whatever the fuck i want, this is america, or is it?" He's being offensive on purpose to push peoples buttons, to see exactly how far he can go before they shut him down. Right now I would say he is the greatest proponent of the 1st ammendment. He's about as homophobic as any rapper, theres nothing particularly anti gay about eminem. Everyone has to dissect his lyrics and pick some insignificant reference and completely forget the meaning of the song as a whole.

THANK YOU!!! :aright:

why is it so hard to see that he isnt serious when he talks about stuff like that? He has beliefs, the big one being "I can say whatever the fuck i want, this is america, or is it?" He's being offensive on purpose to push peoples buttons, to see exactly how far he can go before they shut him down.

Stressing the system just for the sake of stressing the system -- at the cost of moral integrity -- is not the slightest bit admirable, in my opinion.

Right now I would say he is the greatest proponent of the 1st ammendment.

I highly doubt that Eminem really cares about the First Amendment, except insofar as its existence allows him to continue being an obnoxious loudmouth.

He's about as homophobic as any rapper, theres nothing particularly anti gay about eminem.

Eminem's lyrics are among the most blatantly homophobic that I've heard. Just because it's "industry standard" doesn't mean it's acceptable.

Everyone has to dissect his lyrics and pick some insignificant reference and completely forget the meaning of the song as a whole.

Do me a favor... run down the track listings from the first two albums, and explain to me the "meaning of the song as a whole" for each one, making sure to explain the importance of the violent, sexist, and homophobic references as they pertain to each song's socially and/or politically significant message.