Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guns and F'N Roses!

Guns 'n Posers, Best rock band in history? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Guns are pretty good but no where near the status of the best.:rolleyes:

They were good, Axles voice isn't what it used to be. They all need money so thats what brought this show. They cut the end for credits??? Why the fuck are they out of time? Do they need to show another Real World Repeat... Kurt Loder, STFU!!!

I have seen Guns Live in their prime (91) and w/ Metalica, they are good but not what people make them out to be....

Did Duff perform??

Originally posted by teresadf

I think they sounded horrible last night. They used to be so much better..... :no:

My brother has such a thing for GNR he named our HUSKY axel...

I havent seen my brother this happy since he got married 6 yrs ago:rolleyes:

There not the same without Slash and for that matter the rest of the band.

I did think it was cool, but it would of been 10 X better with SLASH.

The opening for ths show was hilarious ,when JF was imitating everybody, but after that he sucked.

P. Diddy's act was good too.

Its bout fuckin time. Its been 11 years since GnR released Use Your Illusion 1&2. I bet half the people on this CP have a copy Appetite for Destruction somewhere in their collection. GnR will lead the metal comeback so crap bands like creed, nickelback, POD and all that other shit better step aside and let the Masters take Over