Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$25,000 cell phones?!!!!

Nokia has introduced the Vertu cell phone in the UK recently (for sale to the rich only so far)....handmade with a stainless steel, gold, or platinum front; the face is encrusted with crystals; the sides are bound in leather.....priced at 15,000 pounds (or about $25k)

*bling bling*

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Nokia has introduced the Vertu cell phone in the UK recently (for sale to the rich only so far)....handmade with a stainless steel, gold, or platinum front; the face is encrusted with crystals; the sides are bound in leather.....priced at 15,000 pounds (or about $25k)

*bling bling*

not only for the UK......i hear p-diddly already got his hands on one. wha wha can i get a wha wha?

Originally posted by hotcheme

or drop it on a concrete floor or parking lot...

. . . sounds like you've had personal experience with this . . . I've had so many friends complain about nokias . . . In retrospect, I'm glad I got the Motorolla I1000, it aint pretty . .but I could chuck this thing off the top of the Deegan/Cross Bronx interchange into rush hour traffic and It'd still work . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . sounds like you've had personal experience with this . . . I've had so many friends complain about nokias . . . In retrospect, I'm glad I got the Motorolla I1000, it aint pretty . .but I could chuck this thing off the top of the Deegan/Cross Bronx interchange into rush hour traffic and It'd still work . . .

i used to have a nokia 5185 and i HATED it with a passion. i have the motorola v60 now and i like it better. it seems to be taking a beating pretty well - i dropped it 5 or 6 times already and it still seems to work ok.

i'm not quite ready to throw it into traffic, though.

what! lmao i had that phone and broke it -- twice! (the hinges)

. . I've dropped mine out of my car at 30 miles an hour and it just got scratched up . . .

People have died from two-foot falls and walked away from hundred-foot drops... it's all about how you land... ;)