Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No one cares bout Roxy Roll call

Originally posted by cluadiaishot

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHERE THE ROXY MEET UP SPOT WILL BE SO I KNOW WHERE NOT TO G O 2 see ugly people!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL HERBS HANGIN OUT WITH PEOLE OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!

And you're a retard that CAN'T SPELL. hop_thumb.gif:laugh:

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHERE THE ROXY MEET UP SPOT WILL BE SO I KNOW WHERE NOT TO G O 2 see ugly people!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL HERBS HANGIN OUT WITH PEOLE OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!

i think the roxy people are annoying too but not half as annoying as your stupidity :laugh:

who cares who is ugly or fat... at least we arent stupid.

*points and laughs*

dont make me haul my stoner fatass out of my trailer and come give you a beat down.

Ur probably right no one does care about a roll call. And there is no such thing as a person being ugly, they just aren't attractive to you. Just trying to educate you a lil...

Originally posted by somebitch

i think the roxy people are annoying too but not half as annoying as your stupidity :laugh:

It's also annoying when people reply to posts with 5 different puke smilies, especially when they use other aliases.

The first thing I did when getting back in the states was B-Line to Roxy for the Sexxxxxy thing, with VIP cutout card in hand.

Obviously you dont know a thing about NYC nightlife and clubbing because you'd know that Roxy fridays are probably the most exsclusive and difficult party to get into. Think Stuido 54, now think Roxy....same deal. Every veteran elite member of the CP Message Board squad has a spot on the stage where it is roped off and surrounded with bouncers as we dance, pop bottles, and fend off beautiful models.

Please dont knock Roxy, our elite stage crew, and its parties.

Originally posted by legend38

It's also annoying when people reply to posts with 5 different puke smilies, especially when they use other aliases.

umm i have no clue what youre trying to say. i only have one nameL somebitch. bitch420 is someone else if that is who you are referring to.

ROXY IS A BIG DIRTBAG PLACE EVERYONE GETS IN THAT RAT HOLE, THERE IS NOT EVEN A DRESS CODE THERE AND THE PLACE IS FILLED WITH JUICE HEAD GUIDOS, AND LIL LONG ISLAND SLUTS!

S.I and Brooklyn Slutz, get your facts straight! ;)

BLOW ME!!!!

:blown:

• 2 weeks later...